Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 234

Thread: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

  1. #101

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888
    I would love to see Kmi take the title for this year. It would be really great if it boilsdown to the final race of the year to decide that..it will be a nice cliff hanger to cap the season off.
    Paging for Kamikaze Driver Takuma Sato, mission for the next 3 race. Kamikaze into Alonso.

  2. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by damian77
    Yup me too, hope the scarlet cars will be more competitive next yr. As for the 3rd place, 5 point lead, in the drivers champ by Shummi... lets see if we can have some "Michael Magic"
    Tho he can't get drivers title this year. But we can still hope he'll do well for the last 3 race.

  3. #103
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by damian77
    Paging for Kamikaze Driver Takuma Sato, mission for the next 3 race. Kamikaze into Alonso.

    BWAHAHAH.....Kamikaze Alonso ....AND Montoya. BWAHAHAH...

  4. #104
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888
    They have the fastest cars that's for sure....problem is with the tire regulation..it is almost the greatest equaliser. Bald it out too soon or push it alittle too much and "pop"....crash and burn. Well I do hope it holds out... I would love to see Kmi take the title for this year. It would be really great if it boilsdown to the final race of the year to decide that..it will be a nice cliff hanger to cap the season off.
    Yes tyre is really a issue..."thanks" to the new rules in 2005....

    If not i think drivers like Shummi will definitely perform better

  5. #105
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpig
    Tho he can't get drivers title this year. But we can still hope he'll do well for the last 3 race.

    AMEN

  6. #106
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888
    BWAHAHAH.....Kamikaze Alonso ....AND Montoya. BWAHAHAH...
    Har, what's kamikaze??

  7. #107
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpig
    Har, what's kamikaze??

    heheh....

    Well Kamikaze as in the Japanese Kamikaze pilots of world war 2. Those suicide pilots that crash their planes into their enemy's battle ships..etc.

    With the way Sato drive and crashing into other cars or whatever (latest being Shummi's Ferrari ) might as well pay him to crash into Alonso to take him out and give a better fight for Kimi and bring the final contention race back to Asia to fight it out heheheheh.....

  8. #108
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888
    heheh....

    Well Kamikaze as in the Japanese Kamikaze pilots of world war 2. Those suicide pilots that crash their planes into their enemy's battle ships..etc.

    With the way Sato drive and crashing into other cars or whatever (latest being Shummi's Ferrari ) might as well pay him to crash into Alonso to take him out and give a better fight for Kimi and bring the final contention race back to Asia to fight it out heheheheh.....
    Ah! Hahaha that's one of the good way to make him retire....

  9. #109

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888
    They have the fastest cars that's for sure....problem is with the tire regulation..it is almost the greatest equaliser. Bald it out too soon or push it alittle too much and "pop"....crash and burn. Well I do hope it holds out... I would love to see Kmi take the title for this year. It would be really great if it boilsdown to the final race of the year to decide that..it will be a nice cliff hanger to cap the season off.
    hello...the tyre regulations are the same for everybody and both renaults and mclaren use michelin. the only difference might be due to one team selecting the harder compound tyre - slower but longer lasting - or the softer compound - faster but not as long lasting.

  10. #110
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    But if they are allowed to change tyre during race like last year. They would be more aggrassive as they will worrying too much about taking care of their tyre when they are flying 50 over laps. Next year with the new V8 it's slower plus they have to take good care of their tyre during race. It's getting slower and slower for the lapping time.

  11. #111

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    What to do, Bernie & his stupid rules. Hopefully he will wake up & allow tyre change once again.

    Think another dum 1 was the 2 qualifying session. 1 on sat & 1 on sun before the race. Thank God that they scrapped that rule.

  12. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    East side
    Posts
    3,704

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    I'd say you can still take up an F1 package, that includes coach ride from SG to KL. At least you can rest in the comfort of the bus seat while waiting for the traffic to be cleared!

    Weather over there is no an issue, just like SG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpig
    Thats very bad. I'm thinking of visiting sepang next year to catch the F1... Weather is alrite for me over there. But trapping there for hours is a nono..

  13. #113
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe N.M
    Go Kimi!

    (Canew, if you were to ask where kimi will go....he will still be with Mclaren for next season...hehe)
    Joe N.M, I hope so. Reallt hope that he will stay there for a long time to come and the Silver Arrows stays a competitive as now and get more reliable.

  14. #114
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpig
    Har, what's kamikaze??
    kamikaze = The divine wind. Below is the original menaing.

    Kublai Khan was a conqueror of boundless appetite. When Japan refused to obey and pay tribute to the Mongolian ruler, he was outraged. Twice during the 13th century he sent massive fleets to invade Japan, possibly trying to seize its storied gold. Each time, though, the khan's aggression was repelled not by the Japanese military but by sudden storms that killed most of the invaders and destroyed their ships. The Japanese dubbed these storms kamikaze, or divine wind.

    http://www.keepmedia.com/pubs/Newswe...0037&oliID=229

    kamikaze; the word/name was made famous by the Japanese dive bombers against US ships in the WWII.

    FORZA FERRARI~!!
    Last edited by afbug; 24th September 2005 at 07:03 PM.

  15. #115
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    kamikaze = The divine wind. Below is the original menaing.

    Kublai Khan was a conqueror of boundless appetite. When Japan refused to obey and pay tribute to the Mongolian ruler, he was outraged. Twice during the 13th century he sent massive fleets to invade Japan, possibly trying to seize its storied gold. Each time, though, the khan's aggression was repelled not by the Japanese military but by sudden storms that killed most of the invaders and destroyed their ships. The Japanese dubbed these storms kamikaze, or divine wind.

    http://www.keepmedia.com/pubs/Newswe...0037&oliID=229

    kamikaze; the word/name was made famous by the Japanese dive bombers against US ships in the WWII.

    FORZA FERRARI~!!
    Wow..! Thanks for the info!

  16. #116
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by damian77
    What to do, Bernie & his stupid rules. Hopefully he will wake up & allow tyre change once again.

    Think another dum 1 was the 2 qualifying session. 1 on sat & 1 on sun before the race. Thank God that they scrapped that rule.
    Yeah...2 qualifying session don't help much, but i think you gonna be more careful. Are they going to change the qualifying again? Heard some drivers suggest they would prefer more lapping during qualifying rather than "1".

  17. #117
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpig
    Wow..! Thanks for the info!
    You're welcome man.

    BTW, are they showing the qualifiers? Race day is tomorrow rite?

    Rossi
    Last edited by afbug; 24th September 2005 at 09:22 PM.

  18. #118
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    You're welcome man.

    BTW, are they showing the qualifiers? Race day is tomorrow rite?

    Rossi
    Yea but the race will be 0100 mon already....

    Wow cool, now they say they wish to have Rossi!

  19. #119
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpig
    Yea but the race will be 0100 mon already....

    Wow cool, now they say they wish to have Rossi!
    Its kinda late. Brazil is at the other side of the world. If you're in NZ, its 0400am!

    I wonder how will Rossi perform. I am used to seeing his butt sliding back and forth on his bike. Ferrari is sick, they need The Doctor!

  20. #120

    Default Re: F1 - Whats up with Williams F1? The end?

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    I wonder how will Rossi perform. I am used to seeing his butt sliding back and forth on his bike. Ferrari is sick, they need The Doctor!
    You are funny...

    By the way the divine wind that help Jap win the Khan was on National Geographic or Discovery Channel rite?
    Last edited by damian77; 24th September 2005 at 10:47 PM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •