Thread: Dim Hsueh

Default Dim Hsueh

Does anyone still study/train for this nowadays?

I've been reading Chinese history.
    Expand your mind or get left behind

Default Re: Dim Hsueh

Quote Originally Posted by Nikonzen View Post

This is what I got from google...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...1154830AANzGNL

In real life...they are some chinese physicians practices these for medical cure.....it does has good effect on problems relating our neaves, muscles and reflexes.....but not as exegerated like those in kung fu movies

Thank you Big Kahuna...interesting.

My father in law is an Aikido instructor. I personally have felt the "electricity" go through my body from various Aikido techniques. I once asked him if he could stop someone from harming him or another person with just his bare self. He said sure. I can easily make a man refrain from doing anything stupid. I believe him.

Dim Hsueh is apparently something sort of different it sounds like to me. I am reading early pugilistic China stuff...Shaolin, Tai Chi, that kind of thing. Have read this stuff all of my life. But never before with the sense of understanding that I have today. And a bunch of internet pals who may be able to help me get a richer deeper more meaningful understanding of it all and beyond just the Kung Fu part of it. That's why I asked.

I don't want to train for death touch or whatever I just want to know more about it. First hand information is a nice complement to reading.
    Last edited by Nikonzen; 26th May 2015 at 09:03 AM.
    Expand your mind or get left behind

Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Seriously...if these things are so real....I don't think Pacqiao or Maywether will have a change....Pugilists from China will rule the world like like Genghist Khan once had.....Shaolin...Wudang etc...will be a Mecca of all the martial art practitioner....but nope....that didn't happened...they became a more famous movies and tourism spot now

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Seriously...if these things are so real....I don't think Pacqiao or Maywether will have a change....Pugilists from China will rule the world like like Genghist Khan once had.....Shaolin...Wudang etc...will be a Mecca of all the martial art practitioner....but nope....that didn't happened...they became a more famous movies and tourism spot now
    First you will need the "Qi"(气) , we all heard and knew about "Qi", but how many people can really practise and master their "Qi"?

there are so many people practise for many years and get noting, some people it have but seem don't know how to control it, let alone how can they learn to master Dim Hsueh?

beside, for what I know many masters are using "Qi" for healing other people, they don't teach Dim Hsueh openly, as it might fall into the wrong hands.

and they also don't teach "Qi" to any Tom Dick Harry, as practise "Qi" without proper guidance, the students can Zou huo ru mo (走火入魔) very easily. and it become 残废 or 神经错乱.

i only know dim sum :-(
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    ....as practise "Qi" without proper guidance, the students can Zou huo ru mo (走火入魔) very easily. and it become 残废 or 神经错乱.
    阿魔 is one such good example.
    Last edited by Sion; 26th May 2015 at 11:10 PM.

First you will need the "Qi"(气)....
    Master, 气 alone is inadequate without 水.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    阿魔 is one such good example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Master, 气 alone is inadequate without 水.
    specially for you, hope you find learning this skill is useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM94-oD75lE
    Last edited by catchlights; 27th May 2015 at 07:27 AM.

Found this from the web.

如何练葵花点穴手

第一,要找到古人练针灸的小铜人,铜人是中空的,全身的穴位处都有小孔。将水注入铜人,以蜡封之。然后用针 刺,每天练习,直至每针下去必有水出。
    第二,穴位找准之后就要练指劲了,这是最困难的,开始要在起居的地方挂布一块,每天用食指戳之,直至布穿, 然后就要换大约半寸厚的铁桦木板了,等到木板也被点穿之时,劲道就够了。具体需要多久要看你的勤奋和天分了 ,本人教弟子无数,有的1月左右即可练成,有的来拜师的时候毛都没长齐,现在已经孩子都有了。所以本人奉劝 没有天分和耐心的,最好不要学。
    第三,点穴,穴位在第4块脊椎骨往左2寸(参照铜人),点穴的时候要冷静,必须一点即中。
    当然,想学好最好有人当面指导,本人还传授凌波微步等绝技,想学的与53030467联系。家境困难者免收 学费。

Hope this help.

Found this from the web.

如何练葵花点穴手

第一,要找到古人练针灸的小铜人,铜人是中空的,全身的穴位处都有小孔。将水注入铜人,以蜡封 之。然后用针 刺,每天练习,直至每针下去必有水出。
    第二,穴位找准之后就要练指劲了,这是最困难的,开始要在起居的地方挂布一块,每天用食指戳之 ,直至布穿, 然后就要换大约半寸厚的铁桦木板了,等到木板也被点穿之时,劲道就够了。具体需要多久要看你的 勤奋和天分了 ,本人教弟子无数,有的1月左右即可练成,有的来拜师的时候毛都没长齐,现在已经孩子都有了。 所以本人奉劝 没有天分和耐心的,最好不要学。
    第三,点穴,穴位在第4块脊椎骨往左2寸(参照铜人),点穴的时候要冷静,必须一点即中。
    当然,想学好最好有人当面指导,本人还传授凌波微步等绝技,想学的与53030467联系。家境困难者免收 学费

Hope this help.
    Translation:

"How to train sunflower acupuncture hand

First, we must find the ancient practice of acupuncture small bronze , bronze is hollow point at the body has holes. Injecting water into the bronze , wax seal it . Then use acupuncture , practice every day , every needle down until there is water out .
    Second , we must identify the points after practicing Zhi Jin , this is the most difficult start to hang a piece of cloth in the living areas , a day with the index finger poke until the cloth to wear, then we would change about half an inch thick iron birch plate , until the point when the board has also been put on the chewy enough. How long depends on the specific needs of your hard work and talent , and I taught his disciples many , some around January to excel , to coach some time hair no longer homogeneous , now have a child . So I advise no talent and patience , it is best not to learn .
    Third , acupuncture , acupuncture points in the first four vertebrae left 2 inches ( refer bronze ) , acupuncture time to calm one o'clock that is in need .
    Of course , you want to learn the best person to guide someone , I also teach skills Lingboweibu etc., I want to learn and 53,030,467 links. Family difficulties tuition."
    Last edited by Sion; 27th May 2015 at 01:33 PM.

Its true to a big extent

Even western medical has becoming to recognise body's acupoints and meridian points. for example, mothers who go for c section operation, the gynaecologist will cut the surgical line below the meridian line that run across the stomach. In the past, western doc don't care, but now they know cutting or distubing meridian points will cause problems to the patients

I studied massages and I read on masssge reference books. The western massage books talked abt acupoints and meridian points. I remember two of the most impt tips in massaging pregnant mothers, is never massage the shoulder or the point between thumb and index finger. it may cause miscarriage.

In massage, there are points that are related to body organs. Manipulation of these points will affect the organs.

Not only in Chinese martial artists, others like takewado, karate, krav mega also understand about striking fatal points that will cause death.
    Last edited by donut88; 31st May 2015 at 10:49 AM.

Pls lor. The type of boxing from pacman and maywether is only for entertainment. U think they are out to kill each other? They are only playing for the big money.

And yes, if pacman or Tyson or maywether meet a martial artist in the ring, he has no chance at all. He will be dead in few minutes.

FYI, bona fide martial artists are registered with our SG Police, because they can be fatal in fights or any fatality incidents. The police has their records for any necessary investigations. It proves that martial arts are not BS or snake oil.
    Last edited by donut88; 31st May 2015 at 01:43 PM.

I bought myself a book on the subject published by firm in People's Republic. Pin Chuh and Hua Tao are fascinating stories.