Thread: Good image quality

Default Good image quality

What do you mean by good image quality? Do you mean the sharpness, clarity, accurate color reproduction, minimal noise? Can someone enlighten me? Tks.

Anyone? To me, it has been minimal noise level.

Should be a combination of all the aspects u have mentioned. Sometimes also subjective. To me, the top three aspects are: sharpness, colors, and noise.

Originally posted by tomshen
    Should be a combination of all the aspects u have mentioned. Sometimes also subjective. To me, the top three aspects are: sharpness, colors, and noise.
    For colors, are those with real-life colors better? As in the camera does not over-saturate the colors to make it more vibrant and attractive.

Originally posted by Falcon

For colors, are those with real-life colors better? As in the camera does not over-saturate the colors to make it more vibrant and attractive.
    It's purely personal preference. Like films, some only use Velvia, some sick about its over-saturated greens. Also in terms of quality, once reach a certain standard, very hard to say which is necessarily better than the other. This is the fun of photography, so many diversities for us to explore