Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Military photographers in CS ?

Default Re: Any Military photographers in CS ?

not really...if u are with Pioneer...i guess it's a very interesting ns life.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Quote Originally Posted by kenele
    Jus thinking, I was a recruit and latter, trained by the army to be a photog. If all our recruits are free lance and pro then, I think they might be out of work soon, no offence but also after training you will receive posting and not all are fabulous, some are selected to do lab work, imagine everyday in the dark room, no diff then working in a photo shop.
    Do consider before you commit, remember the army got no model shoot or babes, sometime shoot quite boring stuff like QA things or rather like reporter waiting for disaster to happens, which has never happens so far. So, can imagine standby, long hours, doing FO.
    Better for me...have a medical condition (knee) hence I can't do long distance running...maybe doing lab work would be better for me..
    eat. drink. shoot

Shot unit events and chronicled formation safety audits.

It was the best thing to do..since I was just lolling around waiting for ORD to come..so my PS, who became RSM,roped me in, because he got too used to the sight of me with my cam at unit BBQs and Sports Day.

Loved it,just followed my S3 and Bn2IC around and shot them as they went through the motions..spent a whole week out of unit.Lol.

Though it was not my camera, but to me,when you're in the SAF, any practice is better than no practice.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    Better for me...have a medical condition (knee) hence I can't do long distance running...maybe doing lab work would be better for me..
    then i think u can request to do post processing publication work as sometime i find that its more siong and stress running ard with 5KG of gears in the field and if u miss what they want to see from yr work thats it ....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123