Thread: Sourcing for LCD Wall Mounting Bracket

Question Sourcing for LCD Wall Mounting Bracket

Anyone knows where I can get a low profile wall mounting bracket for a Samsung LA23R51B LCD Tv?

I've found something from Sanus Systems on the web but dun have any idea if there are distributors here. Anybody noes?

Sanus VM300b Black

Sanus VMFL1b Black

Any alternatives other then the above?

Default Re: Sourcing for LCD Wall Mounting Bracket

Quote Originally Posted by toomz
    Anyone knows where I can get a low profile wall mounting bracket for a Samsung LA23R51B LCD Tv?

I've found something from Sanus Systems on the web but dun have any idea if there are distributors here. Anybody noes?

Sanus VM300b Black

Sanus VMFL1b Black

Any alternatives other then the above?
    You can give AV Media a call to tell them what you need. They supply/install for schools projectors, screens and mountings (custom made also available.) I've overseen their projects and installations. Not bad.

Another shop you can try is @ SLS's 2nd floor. You can't miss it. They sell projectors and LCD TVs as well.

Default Re: Sourcing for LCD Wall Mounting Bracket

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    You can give AV Media a call to tell them what you need. They supply/install for schools projectors, screens and mountings (custom made also available.) I've overseen their projects and installations. Not bad.

Another shop you can try is @ SLS's 2nd floor. You can't miss it. They sell projectors and LCD TVs as well.
    Tks pal, i'll give sls a try