Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [keithwee] Review of the Fujifilm X-T10 and Fujion XF90 F2 LM WR lens

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    X-T10 looks tempting(again). I just wonder how the smaller body will handle with the heavier wide angles. How I hope they make a pancake 14mm.
    Erm , it does have an optional handgrip accessory but I really wouldn't recommend using it with the XF50-140/2.8. The balance up till XF56 is still good on the X-T10.

Default Re: [keithwee] Review of the Fujifilm X-T10 and Fujion XF90 F2 LM WR lens

people, do sign up for the talks if u are there for the equipment cleaning anyway haha. Email direct to studio.sg@fujifilm.com to register.

X-T10 advertisement in TODAY today (lol) , go check it out too! Launch event on this Sat at Funan heh heh

p.s: Local pricing for X-T10 kits and promo coming out real soon.

Default Re: [keithwee] Review of the Fujifilm X-T10 and Fujion XF90 F2 LM WR lens

still not sure? Try out the camera yourself at Fujifilm's event at Funan from 28-31 May. Even the XF90 will also be there for u to test on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by keithwee View Post

people, do sign up for the talks if u are there for the equipment cleaning anyway haha. Email direct to studio.sg@fujifilm.com to register.

X-T10 advertisement in TODAY today (lol) , go check it out too! Launch event on this Sat at Funan heh heh

p.s: Local pricing for X-T10 kits and promo coming out real soon.
    What's the quick maintenance service about actually?

hi,

Its a free service provided by Fujifilm to thank their customers. For 3 days , everyone is eligible to send in 1 camera body and 2 lenses (fujifilm of course) for a cleaning job by their engineers at the SG50 Fujifilm event at Funan. You do need to register.

hi,

Its a free service provided by Fujifilm to thank their customers. For 3 days , everyone is eligible to send in 1 camera body and 2 lenses (fujifilm of course) for a cleaning job by their engineers at the SG50 Fujifilm event at Funan. You do need to register.
    where is the registration for this maintenance cleaning? on the spot?

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    where is the registration for this maintenance cleaning? on the spot?
    They had opened it up around a week ago, if it's to register now - I suggest calling up Fujifilm studio and asking for a slot

They still have the QMS today and tomorrow

Thanks for the review. Any idea when we can collect the camera? On 8 June after pre order?

ooh nice design of the arca swiss grip with leathery finishing, but i don't see the centre marker for the grip, or maybe there is?

i am not sure as I did not get the grip for the review and have not seen it in real life lol, have to collect my set then check

Blog Entries

Great review. XT10 looks awesome, and more so the 90/2. Thanks for sharing Keith!

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Great review. XT10 looks awesome, and more so the 90/2. Thanks for sharing Keith!
    tried the 90mm yesterday... felt really great in my hands... af is snappy and it can focus really close... if px is good will definitely consider getting one... the close focus I am wondering, is it the auto macro mode kicking in on the xt10.... if so, at the moment using a xt1 with the 90 i will not be able to go as close unless i manually switch on the macro mode, right??..

i am not sure as I did not get the grip for the review and have not seen it in real life lol, have to collect my set then check
    Great, thanks bro. Nice review

They had opened it up around a week ago, if it's to register now - I suggest calling up Fujifilm studio and asking for a slot

They still have the QMS today and tomorrow
    done! just now sent for QMS haha.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by blurboiboi View Post
    tried the 90mm yesterday... felt really great in my hands... af is snappy and it can focus really close... if px is good will definitely consider getting one... the close focus I am wondering, is it the auto macro mode kicking in on the xt10.... if so, at the moment using a xt1 with the 90 i will not be able to go as close unless i manually switch on the macro mode, right??..
    If u r in SR+ mode (auto) it will automatically snap to Macro mode, if in PASM modes , u need to switch to Macro mode. The Up button in the D-pad is already configured to do this in 1 press out of the box

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    Great, thanks bro. Nice review
    thanks

good job, keith

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    good job, keith
    thanks

it's here! hot on the heels of the X-T10 preorder.

Pre-order for XF90mm from 4 -21 Jun 2015

Visit Fujifilm at PC Show tomorrow at Singapore Expo Booth 6021!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast