Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: you're here to shoot birds? ...

Default Re: you're here to shoot birds? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    anyway, don't you think it is rather dangerous to shoot alone in some ulu place with 20-30K of equipment?

Hmm... can consider robbing him for his D2X and his two-fourty(?) lens

TMS vs ABS = TMS wins

edit: just curious. what big mama lens was he using??? AF-S 600/4?
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    Hmm... can consider robbing him for his D2X and his two-fourty(?) lens

TMS vs ABS = TMS wins

edit: just curious. what big mama lens was he using??? AF-S 600/4?
    so paiseh leh ... i very noob when it comes to equipment one, don't have any idea ... didn't really bother to see also let me check ... looks like the one you say leh

just for info hor.... he's using a 600mm f4..... guess around RRP : $17200. Eikin , I know why he can get 2400mm liao lah .... he using D2X mah .... got high speed crop mah ....

Anyway to whoever you are and if you are looking here ........ my words to you ...

Everybody started out with basic and little knowledge. ( except for some very rich son of very rich father ) but anyway that's beside the pt. If you have such 'IMPRESSIVE' equipment , doesn't mean you talk yayapapaya. Maybe it's just me too noobie using a tiny D70 shooting macro. Anyway good luck on your 'PROFESSIONAL LOOKING' setup and kiss my arse ....

btw .... when I commented on a scratch on his lens , he said " Nah , I dun really take care my equipment" ...wished I had gave his 'PROFESSIONAL SETUP' a flying kick into the sea.

Know I really know what is the meaning of 话不投机,半句多 .

btw , if you are looking here , welcome to kinderland !!
    Last edited by poohbear; 18th September 2005 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    so paiseh leh ... i very noob when it comes to equipment one, don't have any idea ... didn't really bother to see also let me check ... looks like the one you say leh
    Haha... u guys should have help him format his CF card and run away
    *hold Mode+Del for 3 seconds*

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    just for info hor.... he's using a 600mm f4..... guess around RRP : $17200. Eikin , I know why he can get 2400mm liao lah .... he using D2X mah .... got high speed crop mah ....

Anyway to whoever you are and if you are looking here ........ my words to you ...

Everybody started out with basic and little knowledge. ( except for some very rich son of very rich father ) but anyway that's beside the pt. If you have such 'IMPRESSIVE' equipment , doesn't mean you talk yayapapaya. Maybe it's just me too noobie using a tiny D70 shooting macro. Anyway good luck on your 'PROFESSIONAL LOOKING' setup and kiss my arse ....

btw .... when I commented on a scratch on his lens , he said " I dun really take care my equipment" ...wished I had give the setup a flying kick into the sea.

Know I know what is the meaning of 话不投机,半句多 .

Relax bro..

btw .... when I commented on a scratch on his lens , he said " I dun really take care my equipment" ...wished I had gave his 'PROFESSIONAL SETUP' a flying kick into the sea.

yah, relax lah ...

btw .... when I commented on a scratch on his lens , he said " Nah , I dun really take care my equipment" ...wished I had gave his 'PROFESSIONAL SETUP' a flying kick into the sea.

Mayb his father own papaya plantation.

poohbear ... just to complete the story maybe you want to mention about the tripod and head as well ... me equipment idiot one, dunnoe all these

anyway, don't you think it is rather dangerous to shoot alone in some ulu place with 20-30K of equipment?

Ya... only in Singapore one can do that. If he does that in a "neighbouring country", he'd probably lose his pants as well, not to mention $20-30k of equipment!

Quote Originally Posted by Papilio
    Ya... only in Singapore one can do that. If he does that in a "neighbouring country", he'd probably lose his pants as well, not to mention $20-30k of equipment!
    we have a plan ... courtesy of Wai

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    poohbear ... just to complete the story maybe you want to mention about the tripod and head as well ... me equipment idiot one, dunnoe all these
    Probably a high end Wimberley Head, and a heavy duty tripod, given the weight of that big mama lens.

gosh no wunder he has no friends shooting with him compared to 3 macro shooters even the birds are not patronizing

Quote Originally Posted by Papilio
    Probably a high end Wimberley Head, and a heavy duty tripod, given the weight of that big mama lens.
    yah yah! Wimberley!

ABS: you can never go wrong with a Wimberley

now i recall! paiseh i really equipment idiot one

and err ... the tripod is a carbon fibre gitzo, dunnoe the model

wimberly WH 101 tripod head for bird shooter ~ $565 USD , looks like Gitzo CF tua ling kong MK 2 series 3 or 5 . Maybe TMS should've whack ABS and run away with his eq haha

wimberly WH 101 tripod head for bird shooter ~ $565 USD , looks like Gitzo CF tua ling kong MK 2 series 3 or 5 . Maybe TMS should've whack ABS and run away with his eq haha
    should bring him home and clear his dry cabinet, then u can dump him outside some MRT station but make sure u leave singapore within 12 hrs because our police are damn efficient

should bring him home and clear his dry cabinet, then u can dump him outside some MRT station but make sure u leave singapore within 12 hrs because our police are damn efficient
    oh man! can't believe you really post this tickles me all the way man!

whats the problem? both sides telling the truth. nothing much to laugh about.

Quote Originally Posted by user111
    whats the problem? both sides telling the truth. nothing much to laugh about.
    I'm not laughing , I'm damn pissed ~!

ok lah something nice about him hor, at least he let us feel the equipments and test the autofocus of the d2x

you won't go wrong with wimberley.

canon 5D not bad leh, we can only wait for D200.

no lah nothing but D2x you won't go wrong

I'm not laughing , I'm damn pissed ~!
    Relax poohbear, next time give me a call, i come down with my monopod to help u guys take out the 'trash'

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast