Page 54 of 95 FirstFirst ... 42944495253545556596479 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1894

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1922

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah!!! Afternoon got ROM shoot bo jio
    of course dun jio you lah..... he go shoor pic for char bo to see.... and you not char bo...

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    thread is flying again.
    Don't have leh.. quite slow...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by idor
    of course dun jio you lah..... he go shoor pic for char bo to see.... and you not char bo...

dun be so sad lah.... go eat a plate of duck rice at choe kee... ask them add 2 eggs.... also ask for more gravy.... if still cannot cheer you up... ask for curry fish head....

Deregistered

dun be so sad lah.... go eat a plate of duck rice at choe kee... ask them add 2 eggs.... also ask for more gravy.... if still cannot cheer you up... ask for curry fish head....
    I just had curry fish head last night The duck rice too far, 2-3 bus stops away, me going opposite jackson to ta bao. But don't know what to eat... don't feel like zhap cai again.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1922

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    Joho, go FULL TIME PRO lah. I be ur part time PA! no experince, no skill, so not very high pay needed lol
    i full time unemployed more like it lar! have to sell car, sell cam, sell backside... just to make ends meet..

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1922

He already full time
    full time slacker.

I just had curry fish head last night The duck rice too far, 2-3 bus stops away, me going opposite jackson to ta bao. But don't know what to eat... don't feel like zhap cai again.
    jackson got nice kuay chap.... got ngo heong... got bbq chicken wing.... want something light.. can have porriage....

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    i full time unemployed more like it lar! have to sell car, sell cam, sell backside... just to make ends meet..
    sell car sell cam... hmmm... i think Errz da pro interested leh.... as for backside...

sell car sell cam... hmmm... i think Errz da pro interested leh.... as for backside...
    but that day i go visit him.. he was beoing my backside.. say how come my jeans got hole there...

and that also proves i too poor to buy new clothes..

Hor! Don't suan the photography Deity aka Errz Lang Shen hor.
    You never die before.. wait he curse you and for your rest of your whole life you will neither be able to take award winning pictures or photography assignemnts liao because your pictues will sux sux sux.

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Hor! Don't suan the photography Deity aka Errz Lang Shen hor.
    You never die before.. wait he curse you and for your rest of your whole life you will neither be able to take award winning pictures or photography assignemnts liao because your pictues will sux sux sux.
    Hmmm... must be he curse me thats why Hurricane Rita coming to houston...

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    u talking abt urself isit?
    if bank dont mind accepting those 7 month money, i'll give them hard cash.
    See! Only Deity have the ability to spend this kind of money...
    Last edited by scanner; 21st September 2005 at 12:06 PM.

but that day i go visit him.. he was beoing my backside.. say how come my jeans got hole there...

and that also proves i too poor to buy new clothes..
    hmmm.... you purposely tempting his with your backside issit?

Don't have leh.. quite slow...
    Slow? Then we have to fire more.... or rather "pau" more...

See! Only Deity have the ability to spend this kind of money...
    like tat do we need to burn some candles and joss sticks to our Deity?

hmmm.... you purposely tempting his with your backside issit?
    OMG.... the G** in the making huh?

Slow? Then we have to fire more.... or rather "pau" more...
    hmmm.... pau who har?

OMG.... the G** in the making huh?
    wats G** ?

Deregistered

full time slacker.
    That's me, in 1.5 months time