Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3456710153055 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1894

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1922

  1. #81

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    looks like espn need to go bug NSC again...

    bloody humid day even tho no sun... think i go
    Wah, went out to shoot just now, got alot of XMM at the city central...
    But half way through, it started to rain....

  2. #82
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    looks like espn need to go bug NSC again...

    bloody humid day even tho no sun... think i go
    I'm going to buy super glue to glue the 10 pin cap!! I use my D100 so long also no such issue!!! Use Coolpix have such issue...!!!

  3. #83
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,845
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I'm going to buy super glue to glue the 10 pin cap!! I use my D100 so long also no such issue!!! Use Coolpix have such issue...!!!
    i thot u bah zhanged everything already, still can fall off?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  4. #84

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I'm going to buy super glue to glue the 10 pin cap!! I use my D100 so long also no such issue!!! Use Coolpix have such issue...!!!
    Go Go Go...

    It is always a good practise to check your equipment such as whether the pin is tightly screwed before embarking for shooting. Thats what I always do.

  5. #85
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Go Go Go...

    It is always a good practise to check your equipment such as whether the pin is tightly screwed before embarking for shooting. Thats what I always do.
    It was when I left my house...

  6. #86
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    3D MM II

  7. #87

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    i thot u bah zhanged everything already, still can fall off?
    Cheese, talking about bah zhang, I've a sudden urge to eat bah zhang... ~~~~

  8. #88
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    YaWnS!

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    3D MM II
    post post post leh. i want to see

  10. #90

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    post post post leh. i want to see
    Errz got things to post boh?
    I want to learn leh...

  11. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Errz got things to post boh?
    I want to learn leh...
    dun have! i wan see how good it is lah.. then can show my CFO lol.

  12. #92

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    dun have! i wan see how good it is lah.. then can show my CFO lol.
    Wah, thats mean Errz is aiming for a D2X loh.
    So poor thing sia, must get CFO approval to buy thing....

    Me wonder, does it mean the wife will rule over you once you get marry?
    If the answer is a yes, staying single is better than marry.

  13. #93
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Wah, thats mean Errz is aiming for a D2X loh.
    So poor thing sia, must get CFO approval to buy thing....

    Me wonder, does it mean the wife will rule over you once you get marry?
    If the answer is a yes, staying single is better than marry.
    Hur... can't agree more

  14. #94

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Hur... can't agree more
    However, if your next half is not those "demanding" type and you still can exercise your freedom and get to spend your own money without your other half questioning you, that should be acceptable.

    Not those crappy kind of marriage where wife or husband control over the other half.
    The word is called CONTROL not marriage.

    However, I wonder how many couples are so lucky?

  15. #95
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    However, if your next half is not those "demanding" type and you still can exercise your freedom and get to spend your own money without your other half questioning you, that should be acceptable.

    Not those crappy kind of marriage where wife or husband control over the other half.
    The word is called CONTROL not marriage.

    However, I wonder how many couples are so lucky?
    DR

    No horse run.

  16. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Tell NW to check his PM.

  17. #97

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    DR

    No horse run.
    NB, I'm talking about marriage, you tell me about DR...

    Anyway, I told you before liao, the DR is better than any of the current Nikon available DSLR. There are more you can do to push the DR...

  18. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    However, if your next half is not those "demanding" type and you still can exercise your freedom and get to spend your own money without your other half questioning you, that should be acceptable.

    Not those crappy kind of marriage where wife or husband control over the other half.
    The word is called CONTROL not marriage.

    However, I wonder how many couples are so lucky?
    lol its good to have CFO. i'm not good with money. tell u liao lor..i dont earn big bucks like u/espn

  19. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    DR

    No horse run.
    post post post

  20. #100
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Tell NW to check his PM.
    nw: Check your PM.

Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3456710153055 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •