Page 26 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1621242526272831365176 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 1894

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1922

  1. #501

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1922

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    One slice?? Wow, going to be heck of a challenge.
    7 hours liao still scanning for lost files .....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  2. #502
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1922

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    One slice?? Wow, going to be heck of a challenge.
    no problem squeezing 33 candles into 1 slice..never state how big a slice right?

  3. #503
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Wedding Dinner, to go or not to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    Go there shoot, and eat
    There after produce a montage for her and charge her for it.
    Unker, I bring my coolpix 4600 go there 'xia sway' si boh? no lah, when I'm a guest, I go as one, if I'm a photographer, I go as one, no two ways about it. I would like to do a montage for her if I have the shots, but I don't...

    So how? To go (stay for a while and leave) or to not go (hi/bye and run).

  4. #504
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1922

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    7 hours liao still scanning for lost files .....
    How can find any anot? If can find means can recover liao

  5. #505

    Default Re: Wedding Dinner, to go or not to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Unker, I bring my coolpix 4600 go there 'xia sway' si boh? no lah, when I'm a guest, I go as one, if I'm a photographer, I go as one, no two ways about it. I would like to do a montage for her if I have the shots, but I don't...

    So how? To go (stay for a while and leave) or to not go (hi/bye and run).
    Toss a coin to decide your fate loh...

  6. #506
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1922

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    no problem squeezing 33 candles into 1 slice..never state how big a slice right?
    I intend to buy a slice of cheesecake, half it then stick the candles... don't waste ma

  7. #507
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Wedding Dinner, to go or not to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Toss a coin to decide your fate loh...
    I cannot decide lor... sigh, any suggestions?

  8. #508
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Wedding Dinner, to go or not to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Unker, I bring my coolpix 4600 go there 'xia sway' si boh? no lah, when I'm a guest, I go as one, if I'm a photographer, I go as one, no two ways about it. I would like to do a montage for her if I have the shots, but I don't...

    So how? To go (stay for a while and leave) or to not go (hi/bye and run).
    you can go there as a guest and yet wanna take gd photos of her.
    see how flexible you are loh..

  9. #509

    Default Re: Wedding Dinner, to go or not to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I cannot decide lor... sigh, any suggestions?
    Go there to decide loh. Who knows your table might be full of chio bu...
    or long lost friend or sua, all those people that you hated are there sitting with you.....

  10. #510
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1922

    there is gonna be NUG tomorrow right?
    I will pop by tomorrow coz i need to have some prints done at BM

  11. #511
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Wedding Dinner, to go or not to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    you can go there as a guest and yet wanna take gd photos of her.
    see how flexible you are loh..
    Ok ok cut the taking photo part I don't intend to shoot anything tonight

  12. #512
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Wedding Dinner, to go or not to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Go there to decide loh. Who knows your table might be full of chio bu...
    or long lost friend or sua, all those people that you hated are there sitting with you.....
    Buy 4D also not this zhun lor where got so zhun one... sian, go there endure liao then I run already... sekali I see the photographer is canon user I buay tahan wanna bash him up how?

  13. #513
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1922

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    there is gonna be NUG tomorrow right?
    I will pop by tomorrow coz i need to have some prints done at BM
    Yeah, got NUG, check the nikon user forums la doh, we announce there.

  14. #514

    Default Re: Wedding Dinner, to go or not to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Buy 4D also not this zhun lor where got so zhun one... sian, go there endure liao then I run already... sekali I see the photographer is canon user I buay tahan wanna bash him up how?
    Life is always very unpredictable.... you never know what will happen next.

  15. #515
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1922

    poke poke on a busy afternoon...

  16. #516
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Wedding Dinner, to go or not to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Life is always very unpredictable.... you never know what will happen next.
    Yeah sekali, my worst enemy sitting beside me.

  17. #517

    Default Re: Wedding Dinner, to go or not to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Yeah sekali, my worst enemy sitting beside me.
    Canon 1DS MKII huh?

  18. #518
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Wedding Dinner, to go or not to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Yeah sekali, my worst enemy sitting beside me.
    Just go loh, who knows you might meet a potential model there.
    Or at least can widen your social circle mah...no harm getting to know more friends..

  19. #519
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Wedding Dinner, to go or not to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Canon 1DS MKII huh?
    I will stick out my foot and trip the person if he attempts to shoot the wedding

  20. #520
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Wedding Dinner, to go or not to go?

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    Just go loh, who knows you might meet a potential model there.
    Or at least can widen your social circle mah...no harm getting to know more friends..
    I already v shy liao how to approach the model? wait tio slap for nothing my friend malu.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •