Page 25 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1520232425262730355075 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1922

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    geee... did u just describe half of my bosses here?

good thing u dun work here. they will just tell u can means can, even if its mission impossible...
    Your bosses are those who like to fight in the field one, asking them to do administration stuff, forget it man.

There is a difference between a great leader and a management person.

A great leader will lead the team to victory, a management person is only concern about how to answer to higher authority, shareholders and concerns about $$.

How many people can be a great leader as well as a great managment player?

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1922

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    What Birthday? Whose Birthday?
    Not yours that's for sure, tomorrow KNIGHT ONG bday, we celebrating!!!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Your bosses are those who like to fight in the field one, asking them to do administration stuff, forget it man.

A great leader will lead the team to victory, a management person is only concern about how to answer to higher authority, shareholders and concerns about $$.

they should have a firing squard in every company

Deregistered

Me me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Me me!!!!
    you can be the leader of the firing squard

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    they should have a firing squard in every company
    It's called management and mostly the bosses stay, it's the workers that go

It's called management and mostly the bosses stay, it's the workers that go
    of course, who will wanna stay for peanuts?

Deregistered

you can be the leader of the firing squard
    I will fire the entire pool of people here, none can work one. CBD.

Deregistered

of course, who will wanna stay for peanuts?
    No, I mean when firing due to project delay etc, it's always the lowest end job worker fault, never the boss.

if you fire entire then no 1 will work and company will fold, then you got no pay

Thats why they can grow so fat while the rest suffered.
    Its life! It time to move on..... to join them to grow FAT.

No, I mean when firing due to project delay etc, it's always the lowest end job worker fault, never the boss.
    it works down the ranks mah..
    Boss blame manager, manager blames supervisor, supervisor blames workers...so it adds on like a rolling ball of snow..

Deregistered

Default Wedding Dinner, to go or not to go?

I got a dinner tonight invitation from a very old good friend, prob is i only know her, i don't know her hubby or anybody else.. should I just go and give her red packet and go home, or should I go have the first few dishes then run?

Problem is if I go early, won't be able to see her till near the dinner starting time, and if I go late I'll end up home late...

Well if I go late tell her I can't stay, the ang pao halves, if I go and have the first few dishes and leave, the ang pao amount stays full...

Anybody? I need serious advice.

- 10 yrs+ good friend
    - hate sitting alone in a table of 10 not knowing anybody
    - don't want to stay till 10+

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXVI (26) - "Firers!! OTOT...>Ratatatatatatatatat @ 8fps" TMC 25:1922

Not yours that's for sure, tomorrow KNIGHT ONG bday, we celebrating!!!
    keke .. thank you .... buy the cake and put 33 candles on it ..... the cake put ST33 ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    keke .. thank you .... buy the cake and put 33 candles on it ..... the cake put ST33 ..
    One slice?? Wow, going to be heck of a challenge.

Default Re: Wedding Dinner, to go or not to go?

I got a dinner tonight invitation from a very old good friend, prob is i only know her, i don't know her hubby or anybody else.. should I just go and give her red packet and go home, or should I go have the first few dishes then run?

Problem is if I go early, won't be able to see her till near the dinner starting time, and if I go late I'll end up home late...

Well if I go late tell her I can't stay, the ang pao halves, if I go and have the first few dishes and leave, the ang pao amount stays full...

- 10 yrs+ good friend

Frankly speaking, does it look good if you put half the $$ even you dun stay long?
    Its 10yrs ++ good friend leh?
    Well its up to you. You have to decide how you should act.

- 10 yrs+ good friend

Go there shoot, and eat
    There after produce a montage for her and charge her for it.

One slice?? Wow, going to be heck of a challenge.
    Liew, missed all the fun back home.

- 10 yrs+ good friend

Just Do It ........................................... what u deem fit ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Frankly speaking, does it look good if you put half the $$ even you dun stay long?
    Its 10yrs ++ good friend leh?
    Well its up to you. You have to decide how you should act.
    I don't mind put all in la of course, I was saying if I don't stay at all, 'hi/bye' then I halve it lor, if I stay even 1 dish I also will put everything.

The issue I don't want to stay long is because I'll be all alone... so I don't feel like going at all but yet 10 yrs+ good friend.

If it's UT getting married very easy, ang pao don't even need to give, just go there and eat. Sigh... decisions.

2nd time I kena such invitations...