Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

  1. #1

    Default Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    First off....I have to thank all those who loved our costumes and appreciated the effort.

    This is the first time I am trying to arrange a photoshoot session. We would have at least 3-5 of us(from the 5 u saw at WCG2005)

    However we need some details fixed like the date/time and location. it would be a paid photoshoot (we need some money to cover at least the transportation of the stuff and laundry , hoefully a lil more to cover some costume costs). But the general idea here is to give Clubsnap people here (yeah, I love u guys) an exclusive shoot.

    So those whom are interested, could leave me a PM with the following details.


    Name / Nick (in clubsnap)
    contact number
    email
    Location suggestion (if any)


    We are looking at about 8-10 photographers and thinking of a one time charge of $20 each.

    Its all in the works, So those interested, I await ur support!

    cheers!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    PMed u ... will this be a CT vs T kind of theme shoot ? very nice !

  3. #3

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    PMed u ... will this be a CT vs T kind of theme shoot ? very nice !


    We are considering the possibility to bring more Terrorists...lol...wanna join??


  4. #4

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleahhh
    First off....I have to thank all those who loved our costumes and appreciated the effort.

    This is the first time I am trying to arrange a photoshoot session. We would have at least 3-5 of us(from the 5 u saw at WCG2005)

    However we need some details fixed like the date/time and location. it would be a paid photoshoot (we need some money to cover at least the transportation of the stuff and laundry , hoefully a lil more to cover some costume costs). But the general idea here is to give Clubsnap people here (yeah, I love u guys) an exclusive shoot.

    So those whom are interested, could leave me a PM with the following details.


    Name / Nick (in clubsnap)
    contact number
    email
    Location suggestion (if any)


    We are looking at about 8-10 photographers and thinking of a one time charge of $20 each.

    Its all in the works, So those interested, I await ur support!

    cheers!
    Good idea!

    By the way, are you a photographer yourself? I'm assuming that you're because you are in ClubSnap.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Jemapela
    Good idea!

    By the way, are you a photographer yourself? I'm assuming that you're because you are in ClubSnap.

    amatuer. I only hold a canon A80....loving it..but i'll wait to upgrade....cosplayng is sucking me dry..lol..

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleahhh
    We are considering the possibility to bring more Terrorists...lol...wanna join??

    join what ? as a photographer and cos player ?LOL i wanna be CT , M4A1 + M203 + MOD 4 scope setup + 60 round mag type + 1911 + 1 x frag + 2 x flash bang ... recon + offensive setup lol

  7. #7

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    join what ? as a photographer and cos player ?LOL i wanna be CT , M4A1 + M203 + MOD 4 scope setup + 60 round mag type + 1911 + 1 x frag + 2 x flash bang ... recon + offensive setup lol

    yikes!! u out to hunt the whole army? lol..

    nice setup thou...

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleahhh
    yikes!! u out to hunt the whole army? lol..

    nice setup thou...
    ... looking forward to this shoot

  9. #9
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    join what ? as a photographer and cos player ?LOL i wanna be CT , M4A1 + M203 + MOD 4 scope setup + 60 round mag type + 1911 + 1 x frag + 2 x flash bang ... recon + offensive setup lol
    If u got cosplay items for para or arctic, count me in hehee
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  10. #10

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    ... looking forward to this shoot

    I hope we could get it on soon too..


    Icarus: para...hmm..nice idea...

  11. #11
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    Going OT liao Upz for Bleahhh

  12. #12

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Going OT liao Upz for Bleahhh

    haha..thnks bro..


    so far, there have been only 3 response from our bros here in Clubsnap..

    any more?

  13. #13
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    Counter me in. Want to try something different.

    Cheers
    John

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    West of S'pore
    Posts
    999

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    heh. what is this about? u mean u guys gonna meet up for photoshoot wen u guys dress up in CT/T set up? at cosplay?

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    Quote Originally Posted by doug3fflux
    heh. what is this about? u mean u guys gonna meet up for photoshoot wen u guys dress up in CT/T set up? at cosplay?
    there will be cosplayer dress base on the CS theme , we pay money to go there shoot not as cosplayer la i just wanna shoot not

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    West of S'pore
    Posts
    999

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    get mindef to sponser gunsss!!! real gunsss!!!

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    West of S'pore
    Posts
    999

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    legally we arent allowed to own toy guns right? then how u guys pose for "Armament Display"....? whats CS without carbines, flashbangs, benellis...

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Counter Strike Team Photoshoot

    Quote Originally Posted by doug3fflux
    legally we arent allowed to own toy guns right? then how u guys pose for "Armament Display"....? whats CS without carbines, flashbangs, benellis...
    i suppose u have not log in for quite sometime or have not browse ard for photographs ?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •