Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888
    There is no scientific proof that child birth or that more children you give birth will make you fat left alone plain jane.

But it is a known fact that pigging out will definitely make you fat....worst if you have a maid. heheheh....
    Usually, woman become fat after birth especially tummy. More difficult to slim down after birth than those normal fatness.

Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Usually, woman become fat after birth especially tummy. More difficult to slim down after birth than those normal fatness.
    think all should learn from zoe tay lor, she the most successful mother who can squeeze unwanted fats to wanted area...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by HotSpots
    Eh...I forgot your fiancee's name liao. But I've made a copy of this post and will show her next time we see her...
    Shld teach him a lesson for talking behind his bf back.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    think all should learn from zoe tay lor, she the most successful mother who can squeeze unwanted fats to wanted area...
    Izzit do the chacha thing?

I see... Pregnancy Fat are difference from your garden variety fat huh? heheh Sound like another Urban Legend in the making heeeeeeeeeee.

hahahah....I know what you are driving at...Good one.

EEEEeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk.........

Hahahaha
    Don't want that to happen to my wife. It will be too much oversize liao.

Would you guys mind that your pretty wife has become a fat plain Jane after several years of marriage? If you mind, will you start straying or hint ur wify to slim down and do a makeover?

Hoo Hoo Hoo .. very funny...

You taught her that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    You taught her that?
    qian kun da nuo yi da fa ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    You taught her that?
    I wish... den i can offer my breast massaging course already...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayschampion
    Hoo Hoo Hoo .. very funny...
    Veri funny meh?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345