Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 93

Thread: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i wondering y din i post in here to increase my post count...

    hmm i seriously mind if my wife if in the 1st place is slim & pretty career woman become a fat plain jane... but den again, i din have a slim & pretty career woman to being with, so i think i'll be grateful that even if she become a fat plain jane... i go no regrets..

    *disclaimer.. poster is entitled to have mistresses, so he can still get a slim & pretty mistress.. replacement every 2 years...
    Do you mean you leave her with no regrets.

  2. #62

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i happen to be the woman who doesnt all of the above leh, am i still considered as a woman?
    ..............

  3. #63

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    no leh, my hubby overseas (back next year lah). i dont do any facial or spa thingie. i also dont chiong sales one, nor do much shopping leh.. im beginning to wonder if i'm a woman

    hmmm....got photo?

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Do you mean you leave her with no regrets.
    u clever leh, can catch my clue there...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    ..............
    dun think so much

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hmmm....got photo?
    yah lah, i looked like a man
    i'll take pics of mouldy cake okie

  6. #66
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    *disclaimer.. poster is entitled to have mistresses, so he can still get a slim & pretty mistress.. replacement every 2 years...

    Make sure to put that in your Pre-Nuptial Agreement heheh..

  7. #67

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    don't know about you guys....
    but i find bbw attractive.

  8. #68
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by syncpuppet
    don't know about you guys....
    but i find bbw attractive.
    BBW?

    Big Black Woman?
    Big Butt Women?
    Big Breasted Women?
    Big Blubber Women?
    Big Bad Women?




    Most would look upon that as a fetish.
    Last edited by sammy888; 21st September 2005 at 02:55 PM.

  9. #69

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    dun think so much



    yah lah, i looked like a man
    i'll take pics of mouldy cake okie
    ehh....so from 39kg now you are...um...75kg (using est from the chicken rice thread)?

    um...i'm treading on dangerous territory here me thinks...

  10. #70

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i wondering y din i post in here to increase my post count...

    hmm i seriously mind if my wife if in the 1st place is slim & pretty career woman become a fat plain jane... but den again, i din have a slim & pretty career woman to being with, so i think i'll be grateful that even if she become a fat plain jane... i go no regrets..

    *disclaimer.. poster is entitled to have mistresses, so he can still get a slim & pretty mistress.. replacement every 2 years...
    Eh...I forgot your fiancee's name liao. But I've made a copy of this post and will show her next time we see her...

  11. #71

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888
    BBW?

    Big Black Woman?
    Big Butt Women?
    Big Breasted Women?
    Big Blubber Women?
    Big Bad Women?




    Most would look upon that as a fetish.
    Big Bad Wolf?

  12. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    ehh....so from 39kg now you are...um...75kg (using est from the chicken rice thread)?

    um...i'm treading on dangerous territory here me thinks...
    ahhhhhhhh zhar!! kan wo de mao zao !!!
    /me scratch madmacs

    now is 49 kg.. still ballooning

  13. #73

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888
    BBW?

    Big Black Woman?
    Big Butt Women?
    Big Breasted Women?
    Big Blubber Women?
    Big Bad Women?




    Most would look upon that as a fetish.

    Big Beautiful Women

  14. #74

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by filofari
    Do you marry just for looks? One of the reasons why she would ever become a fat plain jane is because she bore 1-6 children for you!
    Motherhood is a big sacrifice...

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u clever leh, can catch my clue there...
    wild guess one la...

  16. #76

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    ahhhhhhhh zhar!! kan wo de mao zao !!!
    /me scratch madmacs

    now is 49 kg.. still ballooning
    ouch! ouch! ouch!...

  17. #77
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by gundugundu
    Motherhood is a big sacrifice...
    There is no scientific proof that child birth or that more children you give birth will make you fat left alone plain jane.

    But it is a known fact that pigging out will definitely make you fat....worst if you have a maid. heheheh....
    Last edited by sammy888; 21st September 2005 at 03:34 PM.

  18. #78

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888
    There is no scientific proof that child birth or that more children you give birth will make you fat left alone plain jane.

    But it is a known fact that pigging out will definitely make you fat....worst if you have a maid. heheheh....
    motherhood might give you a larger tummy..but rest of body might be skinny

  19. #79
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Would you guys mind that your pretty wife has become a fat plain Jane after several years of marriage?
    Haw mani Jane are there in Singapore to have dat mani fat plain Jane?

  20. #80

    Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

    oh no.... my wife is here!
    yes honey.............
    i love you honey...........

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •