Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

Quote Originally Posted by Purposeful Beauty
    Would you gals mind that your fit husband (after NS) has become a fat "uncle" after several years of marriage? If you mind, will you start looking at other men or hint that he should exercise and go for a facelift?
    when i first met my hubby, he was one of those who could flaunt his biceps & triceps, then now is ITALY

unless he ballooned till he cant enter the front door of the flat, i dont see the need to ask him go slim down or facelift.

Default Re: Would you mind your wife from slim pretty career woman become a fat plain Jane?

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    im not claiming credit for nagging and i dont like to nag , for this or that matter. relax lah..

when i first met my hubby, he was one of those who could flaunt his biceps & triceps, then now is ITALY

unless he ballooned till he cant enter the front door of the flat, i dont see the need to ask him go slim down or facelift.
    Eh...what's ITALY ah?

Quote Originally Posted by HotSpots
    Eh...what's ITALY ah?
    sounds like "Yi Da Li", means One Big Lump?

sounds like "Yi Da Li", means One Big Lump?
    Hahaha i think guy should keep in shape until they are 50. Tummy is a no no.

Quote Originally Posted by soma

Think a guy or a gal should keep fit...period.

Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    Ooi! Why u "kok" HS, huh?

I agree with going on diet for health reasons and not for the sake of looking gorgeous. However, how it's done is very impt. Dunno wat Pooh Bear is doing but I think your method is a bit unhealthy. The exercise bit is very good but not the food part. Don't destroy your health b'cos of it, ok? You are NOT fat!!!
    Hahaha....!! Heart pain oredi! Dun worry! I will try to cut down in a healthy way!

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    er...then you should NOT NAG at him mah. hmm...women and nagging again
    Not really nag at him lah! Juz a gentle reminder!

she quoted me

women are strange creatures....who "nag" also want to claim credit
    Tat y woman are special! They have woman's card, woman's spa, woman sale, woman salon, woman this n woman that!

but i love my guy's little tummy
    oops :X

but i love my guy's little tummy
    oops :X
    Mi too! But I luv his health more. As long as he is healthy can liao!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Tat y woman are special! They have woman's card, woman's spa, woman sale, woman salon, woman this n woman that!

hehe...w o m a n = with out man also nevermind, that why all the sale, card etc all woman only.

hehe...w o m a n = with out man also nevermind, that why all the sale, card etc all woman only.
    i happen to be the woman who doesnt all of the above leh, am i still considered as a woman?

i happen to be the woman who doesnt all of the above leh, am i still considered as a woman?
    That's for single or husband not free all the time one. You married and be glad you don't need to do that alone.

That's for single or husband not free all the time one. You married and be glad you don't need to do that alone.
    no leh, my hubby overseas (back next year lah). i dont do any facial or spa thingie. i also dont chiong sales one, nor do much shopping leh.. im beginning to wonder if i'm a woman

no leh, my hubby overseas (back next year lah). i dont do any facial or spa thingie. i also dont chiong sales one, nor do much shopping leh.. im beginning to wonder if i'm a woman

If you also find yourself 'not enough' woman, if one day your Hubby decided to find another 'very woman' woman, will you blame him?

If you also find yourself 'not enough' woman, if one day your Hubby decided to find another 'very woman' woman, will you blame him?
    no offence, i find those beauty packages waste of money. they're just out to earn women's money. my friend is in the line and she told me lah
    wants to slim down ? exercise. eat right, sleep well and your skin would be radiant.

if my hubby wans to leave me, what can i do? even if i become 101% 'womanly' woman, he'll also run away if he wans to, right

i wondering y din i post in here to increase my post count...

hmm i seriously mind if my wife if in the 1st place is slim & pretty career woman become a fat plain jane... but den again, i din have a slim & pretty career woman to being with, so i think i'll be grateful that even if she become a fat plain jane... i go no regrets..

*disclaimer.. poster is entitled to have mistresses, so he can still get a slim & pretty mistress.. replacement every 2 years...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast