Thread: Will you miss TRS?

Default Will you miss TRS?

Was it a freedom of speech site? Or a hate site? Will you miss it? I won't.

It was entertaining.

Default Re: Will you miss TRS?

No... caught them Bullsh*tting a few years ago... its one thing to B.S for fun like New Nation or SGAG... but another thing all together to stir about race or difference group of people just to get Ads money...

Scuba & Father... For Life

why they never bring down fabrication about P@P facebook page? that one also crap.
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    why they never bring down fabrication about P@P facebook page? that one also crap.
    The issue is not whether it is crap, but which camp is doling out the nonsense.

trs is full of ****. its good thatbthey close down
    D800E / Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 / 150-600 Tamron

STOMP is crap. FAP and FLOP post sh** as well. why is it not shut down as well ? there are many other crap sites. you don't have to visit them if you don't like. it's not like they are in your newsfeed unless you subscribed to them lol
    Last edited by Ralf Winston; 6th May 2015 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleFai View Post
    Another fresh cesspool up and running fast...

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobil....html?cid=fbsg
    Already seeing some of the (hateful) posts and articles from the new STR ("ibet" of TRS?) appearing in Facebook Timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by richiemccaw1 View Post
    The issue is not whether it is crap, but which camp is doling out the nonsense.
    FAP full of nonsense as well.
    Objection !!!

Many sites banned discussion on politics, which include CS. Therefore, there must be an alternate site(s) for such purpose. This is what TRS was set up initially from Temasek Review. With the closure of TRS, which site is famous for most Singaporeans to talk about politics now?

I have already expected that our government will remove TRS once they are registered locally. Last time, TRS was hosted overseas which was beyond our government jurisdiction. They are waiting for the chance/time to get rid of TRS. It is a mistake for the 2 founders to bring the site back to Singapore which subject themselves to MDA iron hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    Many sites banned discussion on politics, which include CS. Therefore, there must be an alternate site(s) for such purpose. This is what TRS was set up initially from Temasek Review. With the closure of TRS, which site is famous for most Singaporeans to talk about politics now?

I have already expected that our government will remove TRS once they are registered locally. Last time, TRS was hosted overseas which was beyond our government jurisdiction. They are waiting for the chance/time to get rid of TRS. It is a mistake for the 2 founders to bring the site back to Singapore which subject themselves to MDA iron hands.

Talk and discuss about politics I'm all for it... but when you time and time again post fake or half truth stories, like TRS did, trying to stir up displeasure against the usual group of 'victims', aka, FT, FW, PRCs, Indians and Bangladeshi from South Asia and lets not forget... Filipinos. Its another ball game all together

Scuba & Father... For Life

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post

Don't worry. There will always another one comog up.

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Talk and discuss about politics I'm all for it... but when you time and time again post fake or half truth stories, like TRS did, trying to stir up displeasure against the usual group of 'victims', aka, FT, FW, PRCs, Indians and Bangladeshi from South Asia and lets not forget... Filipinos. Its another ball game all together
    My feelings too. But I have friends who argue that it is free speech and closing them down means attacking free speech, a more serious crime.