Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Nikon J5 - will it be released to other retail outlets or only Courts?

  1. #1

    Default Nikon J5 - will it be released to other retail outlets or only Courts?

    Does anyone know if Courts will be the ONLY EXCLUSIVE retailer for Nikon J5 or
    is this only for a month etc..

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allan Teo View Post
    Does anyone know if Courts will be the ONLY EXCLUSIVE retailer for Nikon J5 or is this only for a month etc..
    don't think so
    If Nikon counts on courts to sell their cam, they'll close shop soon

  3. #3

    Default Re: Nikon J5 - will it be released to other retail outlets or only Courts?

    Quote Originally Posted by trd2970 View Post
    don't think so
    If Nikon counts on courts to sell their cam, they'll close shop soon
    I thought that was an odd question, but that's what Nikon is really stating on its website



    http://www.nikon.com.sg/en_SG/product/nikon-1/nikon1-j5


  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kandinsky View Post

    I thought that was an odd question, but that's what Nikon is really stating on its website

    http://www.nikon.com.sg/en_SG/product/nikon-1/nikon1-j5
    Odd indeed....

  5. #5
    Senior Member richiemccaw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,098

    Default Re: Nikon J5 - will it be released to other retail outlets or only Courts?

    Quote Originally Posted by trd2970 View Post
    Odd indeed....
    I also say.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Nikon J5 - will it be released to other retail outlets or only Courts?

    Definately odd, and its a big worry of mine. Nikon didn't bring in the V3 at all, and now this. I really like the silver/black J5

  7. #7

    Default Re: Nikon J5 - will it be released to other retail outlets or only Courts?

    Anyway what do you all think of the courts price of the J5 package?
    Last edited by Allan Teo; 3rd May 2015 at 08:43 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •