Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3156717679808182838691 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 2003

Thread: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

  1. #1601
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    /////// YKIA hides and waits to see Eikin's reaction when he sees today's posts ////
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  2. #1602
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia

    Sexy!!!

  3. #1603
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Eikin going to visit Jen now. Ward 25. Anyone keen to go later can contact him.

  4. #1604

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    I can pass you my 420EX and 2 sets of batteries (8 pcs total). When you want to meet?
    Thanks Ykia!! How abt tonight around 9pm? Will you be free? Where to meet is convenient for you? I don't want you to come to my area just to pass me the flash. Very paiseh.

    And Sunday you free? I have to return to you on Sunday cos I'm flying off that night. Otherwise your 420EX will be with me until the 6th of Nov.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  5. #1605
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    I can pass you my 420EX and 2 sets of batteries (8 pcs total). When you want to meet?
    Don't you need your flash for the sat event?
    anyone else have a spare flash?

  6. #1606
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Hope Jen is alright.....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  7. #1607
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    oi, you all bully me again, hmph! you all shall treat me seafood dinner instead liao

  8. #1608
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Hope Jen is alright.....
    Jen is still in icu, but still looking strong, the doctor is doing her best and is confident. things should work out alright, let's hope for the best. Jopel wants to thank everyone for the concern too

  9. #1609
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    oi, you all bully me again, hmph! you all shall treat me seafood dinner instead liao
    Please read in a slow, deep tone and imagine Kitaro's silk road as the background music....
    To treat you is no problem, but you have been outstanding in your personal standing in society. Everyone is cheering you on and happy for you. To further show your gratitude, a small meal will go a long way. It's not everyday, but that one celebration dinner that all your friends have been behind you and the memories that will carry with you when you are away. Instead of clapping for you, here's your chance to show that you can stand up and clap with us and it will just show us how great your humility is. Bottom line, start saving , I will be back in Dec. and expecting a dinner from you.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  10. #1610
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Thanks Ykia!! How abt tonight around 9pm? Will you be free? Where to meet is convenient for you? I don't want you to come to my area just to pass me the flash. Very paiseh.

    And Sunday you free? I have to return to you on Sunday cos I'm flying off that night. Otherwise your 420EX will be with me until the 6th of Nov.
    I can't tonight, my girl is sniffling & coughing. Tomorrow can?
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  11. #1611
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    Don't you need your flash for the sat event?
    anyone else have a spare flash?
    That was my spare flash

    In any case, have to monitor my girl. Hope she get better by Fri night.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  12. #1612

    Default Re: Canon Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    So who already registered? Pls list ur name, time & place to meet.

    Time: ??, Place: ??
    1. evq
    2. Funny
    3. ortega
    4. HotSpots
    5. Racoon
    6. Eikin
    7. Ykia
    8.

    Need to be at ACS 8am.
    So meet 6.30am for breakfast at blk 108?
    Can hitched a ride too? Staying at Sengkang
    Find me at Claudia.sg and I work at 24seven

  13. #1613

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    I can't tonight, my girl is sniffling & coughing. Tomorrow can?
    Thanks Ykia... Tomorrow I will be at my parents' place planning the "strategy" for the tea ceremony and wedding dinner. I'll be there til quite late. Hmmm... I guess I'll pass on the flash, YK... Thanks though. I really appreciate the offer!
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  14. #1614
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    anyone has a good custom curve site to recommend?

  15. #1615
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    check the nikon sub forum

  16. #1616
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Canon Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by illustrious
    Can hitched a ride too? Staying at Sengkang
    must wait for the drivers to log on

  17. #1617
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    anyone has a good custom curve site to recommend?
    www.planetneil.com

    Fotogenetic

  18. #1618
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Thanks Ykia... Tomorrow I will be at my parents' place planning the "strategy" for the tea ceremony and wedding dinner. I'll be there til quite late. Hmmm... I guess I'll pass on the flash, YK... Thanks though. I really appreciate the offer!
    OK, no prob!
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  19. #1619
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Canon Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    must wait for the drivers to log on
    Ortega: You'll need to standby in case my girl is not 100% on Sat.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  20. #1620
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Canon Marathon

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Ortega: You'll need to standby in case my girl is not 100% on Sat.
    OK, hope your girl is OK

    eikin, shall we do some CLS tricks for the Canon event

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •