Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3055707578798081828590 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2003

Thread: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

  1. #1581
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Got better ones?
    How about this?


  2. #1582

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    How about this?

    Tis better. But got taller n more macho guy or nt?

  3. #1583
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Tis better. But got taller n more macho guy or nt?
    Like to have some raw meat?


  4. #1584

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Like to have some raw meat?

    Eeeekkkkkkkkkkk......... I gave up liao! U no standard. Choose all the old fashion type!

  5. #1585

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Wow,, I mean a real prodigal son! Study so good., photography so good, person so good,...everything so good..when's the celebration dinner?

    Let's vote for Ekin as the model person of the year!!!
    Who is Eikin?.. anyway.. congra and enjoy.. where are you going local or oversea?

    Just Ka poo lah!

  6. #1586

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy
    Who is Eikin?.. anyway.. congra and enjoy.. where are you going local or oversea?

    Just Ka poo lah!
    He look like the combination of the above 3 photos n he is gg oversea.

  7. #1587
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy
    Who is Eikin?.. anyway.. congra and enjoy.. where are you going local or oversea?

    Just Ka poo lah!

    just when you tought it was safe to go into the water...

  8. #1588

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    just when everything look ok he was back into icu last night and much worse than the first 2 rounds

  9. #1589

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    just when everything look ok he was back into icu last night and much worse than the first 2 rounds
    Dun worry! He is a strong boy! U must have strong faith in Jen. U got to be strong. As usually, nid any help, do let us know.

  10. #1590

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Sorry to hear that, Jopel... Agree that he's a strong boy!
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  11. #1591
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    MWA , Landscapist , Aneikin fastwalker ....now Scholar of Arkeetech (Jap) . The Title just goes on ..... COngrats man , so when u flying off ?? Vietnam trip no more liao ah ?
    Shouldn't it be "Eikira"?
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  12. #1592
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by jopel
    just when everything look ok he was back into icu last night and much worse than the first 2 rounds
    Keep the faith, Jopel. Jen is in good hands.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  13. #1593
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Keep the faith, Jopel. Jen is in good hands.
    Agree totally!! Jen will be fine!

  14. #1594
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    To Eikin: You have spent a lot of time behind the lens, now it is time for you to be infront of the lens -- I'm sure you'll be the BEST TFP/TFCD also

    (YQT/Catchlights: Do you think the head-tilt is a bit too old style? )

    Last edited by ykia; 20th October 2005 at 02:53 PM.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  15. #1595
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    To Eikin: You have spent a lot of time behind the lens, now it is time for you to be infront of the lens -- I'm sure you'll be the BEST TFP/TFCD also

    (YQT/Catchlights: Do you think the head-tilt is a bit too old style? )
    No, the head is still inline with the spine, so you cant say the head is tilted, anyway this can consider is a C pose, a masculine pose.

  16. #1596
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    You are right. I like the focus on the biceps and the toned legs, too bad about the eye-contact. I guess I can classify this under "beach wear" with props".

    BTW: I think we'll need a new hair-stylist for the next Eikin make-over shoot -- I want to do a Nipponist theme in high saturation so as to achieve a slight comic book style

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    No, the head is still inline with the spine, so you can’t say the head is tilted, anyway this can consider is a “C” pose, a masculine pose.
    Last edited by ykia; 20th October 2005 at 03:16 PM.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  17. #1597

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Got a question... Can anyone lend me a flash for my sister's wedding? I will need one on Saturday and will return on Sunday afternoon. Don't need to be the best. Just better than on-board flash will do. But I understand that you guys have the Photomarathon so it's ok if you cannot spare a flash.

    THANKS!
    Last edited by philliptan; 20th October 2005 at 03:20 PM.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  18. #1598
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    You are right. I like the focus on the biceps and the toned legs, too bad about the eye-contact. I guess I can classify this under "beach wear" with props".

    BTW: I think we'll need a new hair-stylist for the next Eikin make-over shoot -- I want to do a Nipponist theme in high saturation so as to achieve a slight comic book style
    You mean this kind?



  19. #1599
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    TFP/TFCD: EIKIN MAKEOVER SHOOT IN "MANGA" STYLE

    Model: (See above)
    Venue: Location A in Longkang
    Time: Most mornings, especially when mist is light & sunrise is beautiful
    Cost: TFP/TFCD, u pay for his hairstyle & life time supply of Australian Milo for waking up so early
    Duration: 180minutes or until Eikin runs out of memory card space
    Remarks: Own time own target, if lucky, it will be 1:1 shoot or even 0:1 shoot

    Name list:
    1)
    2)
    3)
    ...

    Reserve list:
    1)
    2)
    3)
    ...

    Note: Reserve list is only for those that think they want to go but cannot confirm and is kiasu enough to chope a place in case this is a hot topic or sounds interesting.







    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  20. #1600
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Got a question... Can anyone lend me a flash for my sister's wedding? I will need one on Saturday and will return on Sunday afternoon. Don't need to be the best. Just better than on-board flash will do. But I understand that you guys have the Photomarathon so it's ok if you cannot spare a flash.

    THANKS!
    I can pass you my 420EX and 2 sets of batteries (8 pcs total). When you want to meet?
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •