Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 184358636667686970737893 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2003

Thread: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

I'm currently working on getting recipes that are very easy to make and even the children will be able to do (one of them is home made ice-cream ). When I get a set done, the Baking / Culinary Class at Punggol Coral will commence.[/quote]

Low fat n low sugar ice cream?

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    WT* were those kids doing???!!!???
    The Singapore Haka. I was ten metres away in the Chess Section.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Low fat n low sugar ice cream?
    Low sugar is possible can add Equal (I think) but I've tried low fat milk before and it was NOT nice. Quite a bit of ice crystals but never mind. If you like it, then ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    Low sugar is possible can add Equal (I think) but I've tried low fat milk before and it was NOT nice. Quite a bit of ice crystals but never mind. If you like it, then ok.
    Okie! Can try!

Wonder how he get up there with one hand

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    Wonder how he get up there with one hand

he got up there with 1 hand and 2 legs

And who's that? From NLPC? I thought it was poohbear at first cos that looks like a 400AW.
    Last edited by philliptan; 17th October 2005 at 01:21 AM.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    And who's that? From NLPC?
    the amazing climbing yqt ... used to be the amazing flying yqt

Ah, Victor... Haven't seen him in RL yet...
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Yamlo
    Guests

Good morning all,

Another beautiful day after rain....not too sunny, not too wet, is just nice .... (for sleeping)..... *yawn*.....

morning arh......PM visit our thread anot?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Good morning to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    all wet ..... camera had a shower also .....

poohbear why the picture yellow yellow one har?

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    poohbear why the picture yellow yellow one har?
    Must thank you the videoman's big big tunstern light lor ....

Wah...6 bodyguards ar?

Default Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

Morning all!

Just recovered fm food poisoning.. If only I had the chance to see Eikin's post earlier then I wouldn't have kenna food poisoning liao *sigh*

btw, food at the new KPT not too bad. hugh crowd over the weekend. BUT, as wat Eikin mentioned, let them "warm up" first before eating there...especially when they are not done with all the renovation yet (toilet and zhi cha section not up yet @ Sat). Hopefully, there will be less flies and the food sellers be more organised then.

also, heard (not sure how true ) that our favourite hangout place may close down. The zhi cha stall "will" shift over to the new kpt. If this is true...cannot call 100AW liao.

Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    Morning all!

Just recovered fm food poisoning.. If only I had the chance to see Eikin's post earlier then I wouldn't have kenna food poisoning liao *sigh*

btw, food at the new KPT not too bad. hugh crowd over the weekend. BUT, as wat Eikin mentioned, let them "warm up" first before eating there...especially when they are not done with all the renovation yet (toilet and zhi cha section not up yet @ Sat). Hopefully, there will be less flies and the food sellers be more organised then.

also, heard (not sure how true ) that our favourite hangout place may close down. The zhi cha stall "will" shift over to the new kpt. If this is true...cannot call 100AW liao.
    Food Poisoning!!!.....quick,quick PoohBear go do inspection, 1 mth closure or give us 10 x D2Xs..hee hee Are you ok liao anot? from the new kopishop ar?

huh? Why like that arh...I though the 100AW still doing quite well? I think it is the KOPITIAM management way that is too costly for stall holders la. What I heard from friends in this line is that have to pay upfront 50K to kopitiam b4 they can even start the buisness,...and subsequently have to pay a percentage to kopitiam on the monthly earnings and must hit certain targets. not sure if this is the type of franchising?

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Food Poisoning!!!.....quick,quick PoohBear go do inspection, 1 mth closure or give us 10 x D2Xs..hee hee Are you ok liao anot? from the new kopishop ar?

huh? Why like that arh...I though the 100AW still doing quite well? I think it is the KOPITIAM management way that is too costly for stall holders la. What I heard from friends in this line is that have to pay upfront 50K to kopitiam b4 they can even start the buisness,...and subsequently have to pay a percentage to kopitiam on the monthly earnings and must hit certain targets. not sure if this is the type of franchising?
    PB not fm NEA lah. Me ok liao. Sat was quite bad. Suspect fm there lor. Didn't wanna complain 'cos thought they are new and still very disorganised so...hopefully...things will improve. If after 1-week and the cook still using his hand to handle cooked food and money, then bo bian liao lor. Furthermore, like wat Eikin said, the utensils and everything shd be "well-used" by then so...shd be "safer". Give them a chance lah!

not sure if all kpt outlets wks the same way. heard that stallholders have to pay 20k outfront for renovation, 3mths x 4k deposit for rental, 1k/mth for cleaning svcs (just clearing of plates/bowls, etc. washing not incl.). if decide to close shop, must find own replacement stallholders. up to u to wk out a way with new stallholder to get back the 20k. not easy starting own business, ya? outfront 35k without counting utensils, own costs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    PB not fm NEA lah. Me ok liao. Sat was quite bad. Suspect fm there lor. Didn't wanna complain 'cos thought they are new and still very disorganised so...hopefully...things will improve. If after 1-week and the cook still using his hand to handle cooked food and money, then bo bian liao lor. Furthermore, like wat Eikin said, the utensils and everything shd be "well-used" by then so...shd be "safer". Give them a chance lah!

not sure if all kpt outlets wks the same way. heard that stallholders have to pay 20k outfront for renovation, 3mths x 4k deposit for rental, 1k/mth for cleaning svcs (just clearing of plates/bowls, etc. washing not incl.). if decide to close shop, must find own replacement stallholders. up to u to wk out a way with new stallholder to get back the 20k. not easy starting own business, ya? outfront 35k without counting utensils, own costs, etc.

Well, if you don''t complain what will happen if it was a child who cannot tahan like an adult? best to tarok first before something else happen mah..

Last time drank a coke from Burger king with a Dead adult cockroach inside...now regret never tarok them...haiz...pui!pui!...

Ekin, Poohbear...another kaki here...care to show and into our friendly group..