Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 93449545758596061646984 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 2003

Thread: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

  1. #1161
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    By the Stove
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Rest n relax is gd too!
    True but sometimes I just cannot stay still. Okay, I'm going off now. It's my RC duty tonight and I'm already late. See you guys later at about 10 or 11ish.

  2. #1162

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    I see you ladies have met...

    Wifey, meet everyone! Everyone, meet wifey!
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  3. #1163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Today is Ladies' day huh?? Talk talk talk

  4. #1164

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Philip, you siao liao...dunno what you're getting yourself into by getting your wife join the FWC.

    The wives are here not because they enjoy photography, but to MAKE SURE WE DON'T BUY BUY BUY...

  5. #1165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by HotSpots
    Philip, you siao liao...dunno what you're getting yourself into by getting your wife join the FWC.

    The wives are here not because they enjoy photography, but to MAKE SURE WE DON'T BUY BUY BUY...
    we can always talk in secret codewords

  6. #1166
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvetine
    Hi! So this is where you guys hang out!

    I'm PhillipTan's wife, Velvetine.

    Hiyo,...welcome welcome......you can make dark chocolate? mmmmm......

    Let's all have a another big round of gathering when I'm back lei...the wive's can cook or do pot luck at somebody's home, good idea? Mi hungry....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  7. #1167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    BUY BUY BUY!!!! Good for Health. Let's all meet at HK for the Guys....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  8. #1168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    BUY BUY BUY!!!! Good for Health. Let's all meet at HK for the Guys....
    good idea, NLPC will organise photoshoot-cum-shopping outing to HK, towkay Sjourn will sponsor all participants' return airfare and lodging join! join! join!

  9. #1169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    good idea, NLPC will organise photoshoot-cum-shopping outing to HK, towkay Sjourn will sponsor all participants' return airfare and lodging join! join! join!

    free sponsor for sampang trip, 4 weeks self paddled with eco-power to hk. Free live seafood, eat as much as you want sea buffet, kitchen not provided. "water bed" feeling in the luxurious twilight, able to star gaze through out journey.

    lodging at the first class downtown street...sleep any where u like
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  10. #1170
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    anyone want to sell 512mb CF card? or got any extra to lend out? need 1 for the weekend

  11. #1171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    MO for you when I come back?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  12. #1172

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Hiyo,...welcome welcome......you can make dark chocolate? mmmmm......

    Let's all have a another big round of gathering when I'm back lei...the wive's can cook or do pot luck at somebody's home, good idea? Mi hungry....
    Thank you for the welcome.

    I cannot make dark chocolate.

    (Posted by Vel... I'm innocent of all charges - Phil)
    Last edited by philliptan; 13th October 2005 at 11:51 PM.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  13. #1173

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    anyone want to sell 512mb CF card? or got any extra to lend out? need 1 for the weekend
    Yongqin, I can lend you one of my 1GB CF card... Not going anywhere this weekend... been out for the last 2 weekends... Wifey not happy liao...
    Last edited by philliptan; 13th October 2005 at 11:52 PM.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  14. #1174

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    we can always talk in secret codewords
    Yea, I'm hoping they won't know what an EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM is...
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  15. #1175

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    I second the potluck deal. When Towkay Sjourn comes back, let's have potluck and Vel can make desserts!! Mmmmm

    Have not met Towkay, evq, yqt and the wives yet....
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  16. #1176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Yongqin, I can lend you one of my 1GB CF card... Not going anywhere this weekend... been out for the last 2 weekends... Wifey not happy liao...
    hey, that's great, thanks! when will you be free to meet up?

  17. #1177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    I second the potluck deal. When Towkay Sjourn comes back, let's have potluck and Vel can make desserts!! Mmmmm

    Have not met Towkay, evq, yqt and the wives yet....

    no prob...most probably in Dec, looking foward to all the glorious food,..btw the nick is sjourn. wonder why everyone keep calling me bean sprouts?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  18. #1178

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    no prob...most probably in Dec, looking foward to all the glorious food,..btw the nick is sjourn. wonder why everyone keep calling me bean sprouts?
    Bean sprouts veri costly mah. N alot ppl like to eat wif salted fish.

  19. #1179
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    how about a meeting tonight at 100AW to also discuss the PM Shoot

  20. #1180

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    I second the potluck deal. When Towkay Sjourn comes back, let's have potluck and Vel can make desserts!! Mmmmm

    Have not met Towkay, evq, yqt and the wives yet....
    Must eat less sugar leh. Dun forget. Bean sprout oso. Must eat healthy food.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •