Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 72227303132333437425782 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

Morning all!! Morning all!! Morning all!!

Anyone interested in sunset over tuas this sat ?? Might be my last outing liao

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Y? Kanna frighten off by the bird shooter?

Yamlo
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    don't envy me, I had to bring my daughter to KK hospital this morning
    that is why I am not at work

Had a blood test done and she does not have dengue
    Ohhh... what happen to Yvette? I noticed she didn't go school yesterday. Is she alright?

Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    I think YQT forgot to end quote Wai's reply making us blur... haiz.

No lah, black tonight for kopi so that Philip can ID us at the table. Wait later he join the wrong table and then a group of folks look at him talk about cam and get wired out
    Pai sia, Pei sia, miss out the "end quote" on wai's reply.
    I'm still in for the Canon contest.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Yamlo
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    Thks! HS found it for me. Tried to put as signature but doesn't work leh. Anyone know how to do it?

BTW, thks for your help with the confinement nanny thingy. Managed to get one just...a local. Price ok but asking for big ang pao. wat do do...can't be picky at this stage, I guess.
    Hope you haven't confirmed her yet...coz I also got one leh, cousin recommended one...but is from M'sia, heard from my cousin, she very good.. she employed her for her second child too. If you want,let me know.

Why last outing? Towkay sjourn bring you over to China to work for him isit?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Default Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

Morning all!

Default Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

wat happened? izit b'cos your course starting liao or u becoming Daddy Pooh Bear?

Quote Originally Posted by Yamlo
    Hope you haven't confirmed her yet...coz I also got one leh, cousin recommended one...but is from M'sia, heard from my cousin, she very good.. she employed her for her second child too. If you want,let me know.
    My inlaws cfmed with her liao. She used to do for HS' sister. Pretty gd with cooking, housework and looking after baby. Just that I find her too "chatty" until I very scared.

Thanks, anyway. After this round, I think I can compile a list of highly recommended confinement nannies liao. Damn stressful, man.

Default Dinner Outing on Sunday, 2nd Oct'05

OK guys and gals!! Need to finalise Sunday's dinner outing. How??

Yamlo
    Guests

My inlaws cfmed with her liao. She used to do for HS' sister. Pretty gd with cooking, housework and looking after baby. Just that I find her too "chatty" until I very scared.

Thanks, anyway. After this round, I think I can compile a list of highly recommended confinement nannies liao. Damn stressful, man.

Hahaha... don't overstress yourself now, you have not even started leh...there is more to come... but is more "FUNSSSS" to come........

Default Re: Dinner Outing on Sunday, 2nd Oct'05

Sorry guys... couldn't make it last night.

Gave away one of my cats to a friend. And the guy with the 75-300mm came very late.

So, you guys are from the NLPC? My wife, Lynn, told me abt the exhibition you guys had over at Rivervale? But I couldn't make it. Well, maybe fate brought me back the full circle again.

Sunday got makan? I'm going on an outing with the plane spotters... maybe can make it. Can bring wifey along? (She's not too interested in photography, but I'm hoping that in bringing her, she'll get bitten by the photo bug. And HotSpots know her, right?)
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

why?? aiyoh, why say until like tt? Okie la, don't say no brother, i take everything at half price for your equipment...heehee
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    why?? aiyoh, why say until like tt? Okie la, don't say no brother, i take everything at half price for your equipment...heehee
    I more brother...I'll pay S$1 more than what Sjourn offered

Quote Originally Posted by HotSpots
    I more brother...I'll pay S$1 more than what Sjourn offered
    Wah lau aaaaaa!!!!!! like that call brother!!!! Brother Bear, I really brother one, I pay you $2/- more (ie: Sjourn 1/2 price + HS $1/- + my $2/- = 1/2 price =$3 ). Some more will keep it in my studio nice nice and anytime you want to use it I'll lend it to you one. Don't worry I brother brother one.

Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Sorry guys... couldn't make it last night.

Gave away one of my cats to a friend. And the guy with the 75-300mm came very late.

So, you guys are from the NLPC? My wife, Lynn, told me abt the exhibition you guys had over at Rivervale? But I couldn't make it. Well, maybe fate brought me back the full circle again.

Sunday got makan? I'm going on an outing with the plane spotters... maybe can make it. Can bring wifey along? (She's not too interested in photography, but I'm hoping that in bringing her, she'll get bitten by the photo bug. And HotSpots know her, right?)
    Lynn is most welcomed to join us! FYI, we have a FWC sub-club too - First Wives' Club. We are here to "monitor" the "spending patterns" of the guys. haaa..ha...

Keep a lookout on the details of the makan session!

Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Wah lau aaaaaa!!!!!! like that call brother!!!! Brother Bear, I really brother one, I pay you $2/- more (ie: Sjourn 1/2 price + HS $1/- + my $2/- = 1/2 price =$3 ). Some more will keep it in my studio nice nice and anytime you want to use it I'll lend it to you one. Don't worry I brother brother one.

Lynn is most welcomed to join us! FYI, we have a FWC sub-club too - First Wives' Club. We are here to "monitor" the "spending patterns" of the guys. haaa..ha...

Keep a lookout on the details of the makan session!
    I think Phillip may have 2nd thoughs about letting his wify join the FWC.

1) Fisherman's Village (the one with different stalls)

I am suggesting to this place, becoz got more food variety, and some CSers only eat charsiew and drink chrysanthemen , is it crowded on sundays?

Any suggestions for any fun before dinner? Most feedbeack is to have early dinner, so suggesting at 6 pm.

1. Sjourn, Yamlo and ryan
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...