Page 32 of 101 FirstFirst ... 72227303132333437425782 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 2003

Thread: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

  1. #621

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Morning all!! Morning all!! Morning all!!

  2. #622
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Anyone interested in sunset over tuas this sat ?? Might be my last outing liao

  3. #623

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Anyone interested in sunset over tuas this sat ?? Might be my last outing liao
    Y? Kanna frighten off by the bird shooter?

  4. #624
    Yamlo
    Guests

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    don't envy me, I had to bring my daughter to KK hospital this morning
    that is why I am not at work

    Had a blood test done and she does not have dengue
    Ohhh... what happen to Yvette? I noticed she didn't go school yesterday. Is she alright?

  5. #625
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    I think YQT forgot to end quote Wai's reply making us blur... haiz.

    No lah, black tonight for kopi so that Philip can ID us at the table. Wait later he join the wrong table and then a group of folks look at him talk about cam and get wired out
    Pai sia, Pei sia, miss out the "end quote" on wai's reply.
    I'm still in for the Canon contest.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  6. #626
    Yamlo
    Guests

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    Thks! HS found it for me. Tried to put as signature but doesn't work leh. Anyone know how to do it?

    BTW, thks for your help with the confinement nanny thingy. Managed to get one just...a local. Price ok but asking for big ang pao. wat do do...can't be picky at this stage, I guess.
    Hope you haven't confirmed her yet...coz I also got one leh, cousin recommended one...but is from M'sia, heard from my cousin, she very good.. she employed her for her second child too. If you want,let me know.

  7. #627
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Anyone interested in sunset over tuas this sat ?? Might be my last outing liao

    Why last outing? Towkay sjourn bring you over to China to work for him isit?
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  8. #628
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Morning all!

  9. #629
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Anyone interested in sunset over tuas this sat ?? Might be my last outing liao
    wat happened? izit b'cos your course starting liao or u becoming Daddy Pooh Bear?





  10. #630
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamlo
    Hope you haven't confirmed her yet...coz I also got one leh, cousin recommended one...but is from M'sia, heard from my cousin, she very good.. she employed her for her second child too. If you want,let me know.
    My inlaws cfmed with her liao. She used to do for HS' sister. Pretty gd with cooking, housework and looking after baby. Just that I find her too "chatty" until I very scared.

    Thanks, anyway. After this round, I think I can compile a list of highly recommended confinement nannies liao. Damn stressful, man.




  11. #631
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Dinner Outing on Sunday, 2nd Oct'05

    OK guys and gals!! Need to finalise Sunday's dinner outing. How??

  12. #632
    Yamlo
    Guests

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    My inlaws cfmed with her liao. She used to do for HS' sister. Pretty gd with cooking, housework and looking after baby. Just that I find her too "chatty" until I very scared.

    Thanks, anyway. After this round, I think I can compile a list of highly recommended confinement nannies liao. Damn stressful, man.






    Hahaha... don't overstress yourself now, you have not even started leh...there is more to come... but is more "FUNSSSS" to come........

  13. #633

    Default Re: Dinner Outing on Sunday, 2nd Oct'05

    Sorry guys... couldn't make it last night.

    Gave away one of my cats to a friend. And the guy with the 75-300mm came very late.

    So, you guys are from the NLPC? My wife, Lynn, told me abt the exhibition you guys had over at Rivervale? But I couldn't make it. Well, maybe fate brought me back the full circle again.

    Sunday got makan? I'm going on an outing with the plane spotters... maybe can make it. Can bring wifey along? (She's not too interested in photography, but I'm hoping that in bringing her, she'll get bitten by the photo bug. And HotSpots know her, right?)
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  14. #634
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Anyone interested in sunset over tuas this sat ?? Might be my last outing liao

    why?? aiyoh, why say until like tt? Okie la, don't say no brother, i take everything at half price for your equipment...heehee
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  15. #635

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    why?? aiyoh, why say until like tt? Okie la, don't say no brother, i take everything at half price for your equipment...heehee
    I more brother...I'll pay S$1 more than what Sjourn offered

  16. #636
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by HotSpots
    I more brother...I'll pay S$1 more than what Sjourn offered
    Wah lau aaaaaa!!!!!! like that call brother!!!! Brother Bear, I really brother one, I pay you $2/- more (ie: Sjourn 1/2 price + HS $1/- + my $2/- = 1/2 price =$3 ). Some more will keep it in my studio nice nice and anytime you want to use it I'll lend it to you one. Don't worry I brother brother one.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  17. #637
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Dinner Outing on Sunday, 2nd Oct'05

    Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Sorry guys... couldn't make it last night.

    Gave away one of my cats to a friend. And the guy with the 75-300mm came very late.

    So, you guys are from the NLPC? My wife, Lynn, told me abt the exhibition you guys had over at Rivervale? But I couldn't make it. Well, maybe fate brought me back the full circle again.

    Sunday got makan? I'm going on an outing with the plane spotters... maybe can make it. Can bring wifey along? (She's not too interested in photography, but I'm hoping that in bringing her, she'll get bitten by the photo bug. And HotSpots know her, right?)
    Lynn is most welcomed to join us! FYI, we have a FWC sub-club too - First Wives' Club. We are here to "monitor" the "spending patterns" of the guys. haaa..ha...

    Keep a lookout on the details of the makan session!

  18. #638
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Wah lau aaaaaa!!!!!! like that call brother!!!! Brother Bear, I really brother one, I pay you $2/- more (ie: Sjourn 1/2 price + HS $1/- + my $2/- = 1/2 price =$3 ). Some more will keep it in my studio nice nice and anytime you want to use it I'll lend it to you one. Don't worry I brother brother one.

  19. #639
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default Re: Dinner Outing on Sunday, 2nd Oct'05

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    Lynn is most welcomed to join us! FYI, we have a FWC sub-club too - First Wives' Club. We are here to "monitor" the "spending patterns" of the guys. haaa..ha...

    Keep a lookout on the details of the makan session!
    I think Phillip may have 2nd thoughs about letting his wify join the FWC.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  20. #640
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Photoaid 5(HIGHFIVE!)

    1) Fisherman's Village (the one with different stalls)


    I am suggesting to this place, becoz got more food variety, and some CSers only eat charsiew and drink chrysanthemen , is it crowded on sundays?

    Any suggestions for any fun before dinner? Most feedbeack is to have early dinner, so suggesting at 6 pm.

    1. Sjourn, Yamlo and ryan
    2.
    3.
    4.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •