Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 74 of 74

Thread: How fast do you fart after eating beans?

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    3,287

    Default Re: How fast do you fart after eating beans?

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    John Kwon knows the origins of the Cow Bomb legend. "In 1979 my job was to read the Times of London and Manchester Guardian,and code the international stories into a computer. One of the stories was about a veterinarian in Holland who had been called to treat a cow with an impacted bowel. He inserted a lubricated hose into the rectum to push through the blockage, and was rewarded with a satisfying rush of gas. Finding it amusing, he raised his cigarette lighter and sparked the flint. The hose lit with a blue flame, and then there was a detonation not of the cow, but of the air/gas mixture around the cow. It set fire to the barn and burned down and the milking areas. The veterinarian, who survived, was sued for the equivalent of 21 million dollars. Not a Darwin award, but certainly the source of the urban legend."

  2. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    464

    Default Re: How fast do you fart after eating beans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Hahahaha.....!!! Dunno!!! My mum say so! She always force my Dad to eat! She always say: "Eat tis! Is good for health!" She force mi to eat too. But I die die oso dun wan to eat. Too smelly for mi. She always say healthy food usually taste bad. Shld be lah!

    My wife also forces me to eat leh, also say it's good for the body. Also make my daughter eat it too. That's why when you mentioned this "pet tai" I sort of get curious again.
    Last edited by Moonstone; 16th September 2005 at 05:22 PM.

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    3,287

    Default Re: How fast do you fart after eating beans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonstone
    My wife also forces me to eat leh, also say it's good for the body. Also make my daughter eat it too. That's why when you mentioned this "pet tai" I sort of get curious again.
    My grandma used to eat it too. I tried it once and refuse to touch it ever again. Your piss and fart will smell of this beans. Toilet will have a certain aroma that will take hours to clear .

  4. #64

    Default Re: How fast do you fart after eating beans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonstone
    My wife also forces me to eat leh, also say it's good for the body. Also make my daughter eat it too. That's why when you mentioned this "pet tai" I sort of get curious again.
    All the mums n wify r the same. They always force in all the "good" food!

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: How fast do you fart after eating beans?

    hmm just thinking...

    Long Beans = Long Fart
    Short Beans (if there is...) = Short Fart
    Baked Beans = Baked Fart? ooohhh... HOT STUFF!
    Jack's Beans... = ... ... Up to your imagination liao... UP UP & AWAY... TO INFINITY & BEYOND!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #66
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: How fast do you fart after eating beans?

    Would passing of gas gives one certain pleasureable relief?

    Have some marketing geniuses in Singapore canned the smelly beans and marketed them to the west. Must go and check the local Asian supermarkets. I've seen a frozen durian or two.

    Today the A$40 a tin of the best mooncakes imported from Wing Wah, Hong Kong have all sold out in Sydney Chinatown. Wait till the canned smelly beans hit the town.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: How fast do you fart after eating beans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Would passing of gas gives one certain pleasureable relief?

    Have some marketing geniuses in Singapore canned the smelly beans and marketed them to the west. Must go and check the local Asian supermarkets. I've seen a frozen durian or two.

    Today the A$40 a tin of the best mooncakes imported from Wing Wah, Hong Kong have all sold out in Sydney Chinatown. Wait till the canned smelly beans hit the town.
    DO you think there is a market outthere for 'Durian smell in a can'? I noticed my farts smell like durian once I eat them.........would be much more dense and concentrated than just plain durian smell canned directly from the fruit?

    Hong Sien

  8. #68
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: How fast do you fart after eating beans?

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    DO you think there is a market outthere for 'Durian smell in a can'? I noticed my farts smell like durian once I eat them.........would be much more dense and concentrated than just plain durian smell canned directly from the fruit?

    Hong Sien
    I think you need to have at least 60 people farting every minute to produce 'Durian smell in a can' in a large scale to make it commercially viable.

    Why not write a business plan to present it to the venture capital people?

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: How fast do you fart after eating beans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    I think you need to have at least 60 people farting every minute to produce 'Durian smell in a can' in a large scale to make it commercially viable.

    Why not write a business plan to present it to the venture capital people?
    hmm i think we can start a farting business in OZ!

    cos among all the domestic animals, i think cows have the most fartratious capability... and come to think about it, they fart even more than us, AND best of all... OZ have more cows than our Singapore Population (extract from Fernleaf database)...

    only problem now... we need to ask the cows to eat beans instead of grass...

    nxt time cows will be kept like chickens, make them walk, make them eat beans, insert nozzles to their nipples to extract milk, and poke another pipe into their anus to extract fart... occassionally have bonus sh*it...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: How fast do you fart after eating beans?

    just give me a carton of milk and hear the orchestra playing half an hour later
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  11. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: How fast do you fart after eating beans?

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui
    just give me a carton of milk and hear the orchestra playing half an hour later
    Does it also smell like milk?

    HS

  12. #72
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: How fast do you fart after eating beans?

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    Does it also smell like milk?

    HS
    eeeww !! smell like milk !?! omg.. hw can fart smell like milk when its passed though the anus... eeww...

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: How fast do you fart after eating beans?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    hmm i think we can start a farting business in OZ!

    cos among all the domestic animals, i think cows have the most fartratious capability... and come to think about it, they fart even more than us, AND best of all... OZ have more cows than our Singapore Population (extract from Fernleaf database)...

    only problem now... we need to ask the cows to eat beans instead of grass...

    nxt time cows will be kept like chickens, make them walk, make them eat beans, insert nozzles to their nipples to extract milk, and poke another pipe into their anus to extract fart... occassionally have bonus sh*it...
    Seems like Australians are very particularly interesting in farts:

    http://canberra.yourguide.com.au/det...story_id=67008

  14. #74
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: How fast do you fart after eating beans?

    Quote Originally Posted by melnjes
    My brother, who is also a CS member here, once farted while he was skipping. I will leave it to your imagination. I shan't name any names to protect the innocent.
    Back in my NS days, after lunch and midday parade, all of us are walking up the stairs back to the bunk, i will jack up my butt and let out a stink bomb. Imagine the guy who is walkin up the stairs behind me.......few steps behind....his face almost level with my butt. PHOOOT!!! All of em behind will be after me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •