Thread: dry

Default dry

debut post.
    constructive criticisms most welcomed.

cheers.

Default Re: dry

Interesting shot. I would give it more space on the top to make it more dramatic.

thanks, i didnt shoot more of the top cos there were some distracting people + mrt track, if i remember correctly.

good eye for a pic ... one comment - the diffused frontmost leaves - was that intentional? personally i think its distracting and dont add to the pic - i rather the front sharp cos thats where u want the viewer to start lookign right?

i used a p+s camera for this shot, therefore, managed to squeeze the camera into this small drain. it was just wide enough for my A80. you can say its intentional since i couldnt get the front to be in focused, therefore i focused it in the farther distance.

thanks for your note though, would improve in near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Boddah
    i used a p+s camera for this shot, therefore, managed to squeeze the camera into this small drain. it was just wide enough for my A80. you can say its intentional since i couldnt get the front to be in focused, therefore i focused it in the farther distance.

thanks for your note though, would improve in near future.
    I think you could change the mode to macro mode. Then you will be able to focus the front.