Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Taking photo of CEOs

Default Re: Taking photo of CEOs

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    As much as you have been shooting, you are not a rank amateur, and beside you are already part of the industry. You really can't use yourself as an example, right?

Our newbie friend heroneo99 here will think that by practicing on a few friends and families, a portrait photogrpaher will be made. What hogwash.

I will never understand why people do things like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by heroneo99
    hmm.. meaning I can be a portrait photographer by sitting in my room and not doing anything?

I believe i can learn from my mistakes.

Maybe you can share more on how one becomes a portrait photographer then.. I am sure he starts somewhere also.
    While I am also self-taught (and Clubsnap-taught, too), there is a reason why people go to universities for photography courses. And "Master Photographer" is not merely a marketing title (like those Associate Directors/Vice Managers of property sales). There is much to learn, and many more years of practice, not to mention talents and skills.

Best place to start: enroll in a professional and established photography course, and be an assistant to a master in between lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by clicknick
    Remember to bring a siemens camcorder also to shoot all these CEOs. U'll get promoted very fast (according to the siemens adverts at least).
    that's Samsung ads
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    that's Samsung ads
    Damn! So that's the reason y I haven't been promoted!

Quote Originally Posted by yowch
    While I am also self-taught (and Clubsnap-taught, too), there is a reason why people go to universities for photography courses. And "Master Photographer" is not merely a marketing title (like those Associate Directors/Vice Managers of property sales). There is much to learn, and many more years of practice, not to mention talents and skills.

Best place to start: enroll in a professional and established photography course, and be an assistant to a master in between lessons.
    Thanks yowch..

Quote Originally Posted by clicknick
    Damn! So that's the reason y I haven't been promoted!
    Bro, I think u will be in hot soup if u mix up the Siemens CEO and the Samsung CEO, especially when u are doing the CEO shoot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123