Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advise for Wedding shoot with PowerShot S2

Default Re: Advise for Wedding shoot with PowerShot S2

since ur not the main photographer ..

just go and take the babes loh
    Am sure there are alot and willing to pose for u

Quote Originally Posted by strength_n_honour
    .................................................. ...............

At first i committed a big mistake by following the Op and snaping photos together with him, but i have politely consulted him before the actual event as i was worried about the problem of double flash (his and mine) and whether will that affect his official photos. Only til half a point then i realised that i was doing the wrong thing as i'm just taking the same photos as the OP but w/o the subject looking at me (they were all looking to the OP), it was then that i start to shoot photos of others which is more suitable for me. .................................................. ........................
    When taking group photos, the subjects will look all over the place when there are more than one camera aiming at them.

From post#3,

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    My opinion is:

1) If your friends know what kind of pictures that you can produce with you whatever camera you use, and will accept at it is, why not?

2) Use whatever you have for your friendsí wedding and donít try or buy something new that you have not tested/proven will worked.

3) Donít get in the way of the photographer.

4) While the photographer shooting formal group photos, donít raise your camera.

And don't get into the frame of the formal shots

Be tactical and I'm sure you can get the candid shots of the surrounding people.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123