Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: motocross

  1. #1

    Default motocross

    as i ran pass marina south during last sunday's shears bridge run, i noticed an area setup for scrambler trail.
    a banner states that its a motocross championship or something like that.
    dates are 17, 18, 24 & 25 of this month.
    any1 have more info on this event?
    web | blog | fb | ig

  2. #2

    Default Re: motocross

    Quote Originally Posted by EiRiK
    as i ran pass marina south during last sunday's shears bridge run, i noticed an area setup for scrambler trail.
    a banner states that its a motocross championship or something like that.
    dates are 17, 18, 24 & 25 of this month.
    any1 have more info on this event?
    I have friends taking part in the race but was told that there is a entry fee.

  3. #3
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: motocross

    the event is held in conjunction with the F1 powerboat race

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    3,287

    Default Re: motocross

    Ooooo thanks for the info guys. I love shooting motocross.

  5. #5
    Member ergoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: motocross

    Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    Ooooo thanks for the info guys. I love shooting motocross.
    You need to paying to get near to see the event. $15 to enter both sat & sun. I will be there on Sat, those interested can join me. On Sunday I will most likely be at Fullerton park to shoot teh powerboat race.

  6. #6

    Default Re: motocross

    Quote Originally Posted by ergoh
    You need to paying to get near to see the event. $15 to enter both sat & sun. I will be there on Sat, those interested can join me. On Sunday I will most likely be at Fullerton park to shoot teh powerboat race.
    where is fullerton park? the area outside 1 fullerton?
    web | blog | fb | ig

  7. #7
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: motocross


  8. #8
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: motocross

    Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    Ooooo thanks for the info guys. I love shooting motocross.
    bro, time to do panning!!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: motocross

    Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    Ooooo thanks for the info guys. I love shooting motocross.
    show us great shots! i'm too poor to afford $15.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •