Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many plates you can eat?

Default Re: How many plates you can eat?

Quote Originally Posted by XsteelWolf
    nothing,just sleep and eat and online 12 hrs a day.

actually i do experiment b4, at 16 degrees, no blanket just sleep normal on bed,i lose 5kg/night

and i sweat 24/7 even in cold areas,why arh?
    i guess your reason is in your statement.. if you down your food intake, after a few days, your body will accustom and down the metalbolism. Losing 5kg overnight is something I cannot believe. The fats gets 'burnt' so fast it will remain as toxin in your body.

I will also recommend for a full body check. Not just going to the GP and say "Doc,I eat a lot how?"
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

but i feel perfectly fine.

Not all thing can be explain the logic way. You are a rare case, but as long as you still look ok and live fine than don't worried too much as stress is still the biggest killer.

How i wish i could eat like you sometime.

i think you have hyperthyroidism.

what is it? more information?

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    not shocking or fainting ...and i know there's nothing wrong... just that its his height weight and he's EATING SO MUCH ... which i really

OK, I feel better now.

hyperthyriodism, a condition caused by excessive production of iodinated thyroid hormone and marked by goiter, tachycardia (fast heart beat), palpitations,fatigability, nervourness and tremor, heat intolerance and excessive sweating, warm, smooth, moist skin, weight loss, muscular weakness, hyperdefecation (pass more stool) - from medical dictionary.

Thyroid is a hormone which regulate our body metabolism, hyperthyroidism will cause hyper kind of metabolism. Better check with doctor and do a blood test on thyroid.
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

other than losing money on eating what other disadvantages?

I reckon there's something medically wrong with you. A loss of 5kg a night would probably put you in the guiness book of world records. If I remember my biology correctly, that statement about the toxins produced by metabolism of fats(ketones i think) is rather true. If you metabolise 5 kg of fat that would probably result in a fatal amount of ketones. I don't know what you're so happy about, if I were you I'd be worried that I would die soon from that horrendous diet.

Go seek medical help, for goodness sake.
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

Quote Originally Posted by XsteelWolf
    Let's say standard chicken rice from coffeeshop. How many plates you eat per serving?I eat about 8 plates per serving.Going bankrupt liao sia.Buffet maximum record is 50 plates.

Who got food comeptition ask me join,i need $$ to cover for my daily food expenses.
    Dude... so much carb and fat... u better make sure u are not doing an office job
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

Quote Originally Posted by canonloverz
    i think you have hyperthyroidism.
    Or Hyperchikenricism?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoned
    I reckon there's something medically wrong with you. A loss of 5kg a night would probably put you in the guiness book of world records. If I remember my biology correctly, that statement about the toxins produced by metabolism of fats(ketones i think) is rather true. If you metabolise 5 kg of fat that would probably result in a fatal amount of ketones. I don't know what you're so happy about, if I were you I'd be worried that I would die soon from that horrendous diet.

Go seek medical help, for goodness sake.
    xsteelwolf, when is your next huge meal, set a time and date so we could open open eye leh.
    Been loosing sleep over your chicken rice record.

Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    Could I buy you lunch and you let me shoot you while you eat?

Email me, cs@aeroframes.net I'm serious.
    I'll up your offer. Oh maybe we can find 10 interested people and combine. 8 plates each. Let's shoot him puke ... will be better!

Quote Originally Posted by ndroo
    I'll up your offer. Oh maybe we can find 10 interested people and combine. 8 plates each. Let's shoot him puke ... will be better!
    That's evil leh..
    But come to think about it...... I 'll also up for you.

1. soma

my gosh ... i couldnt finish a plate of chicken rice half of the time & had to pass the unfinished portion to my family or friends

i've read on a similar case before. i cant remember the details but the woman (yes) apparently has a bigger gastric than normal people, so she tends to feel hungrier easier as the gastric juices are secreted more actively, and hence the bigger appetite. really "Da Wei Wang"

there're pros & cons but i think XsteelWolf better seek the doctor. one thing tho, you consumed so much food, how's the frequency of your bowel movements? erm.. XsteelWolf goes buffet sure wu hua. wow
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

8 plates! I can only finish 1 at most. In fact i just ate a packet of chix rice. Damn full liao. Gimme another plate and i vomit let you see.

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    my gosh ... i couldnt finish a plate of chicken rice half of the time & had to pass the unfinished portion to my family or friends

i've read on a similar case before. i cant remember the details but the woman (yes) apparently has a bigger gastric than normal people, so she tends to feel hungrier easier as the gastric juices are secreted more actively, and hence the bigger appetite. really "Da Wei Wang"

there're pros & cons but i think XsteelWolf better seek the doctor. one thing tho, you consumed so much food, how's the frequency of your bowel movements? erm.. XsteelWolf goes buffet sure wu hua. wow
    Ha ha for a mini eater like you sure find it very interesting to see him eat live telecast.

He did mention he go 'pang sai' once a day and in normal portion.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Ha ha for a mini eater like you sure find it very interesting to see him eat live telecast.

8 plates down and sai only normal portion? This is interesting, where the rest go?

BTW, now much is normal portion? Take sai and put on measuring scale.

Quote Originally Posted by soma

i tend to eat many small meals a day.. usually finished only 2/3 of my food.. sometimes even 1/2 of it my grandma often says i jiao liao bi

you guys serious about asking XsteelWolf out just to shoot him eat ? hmm i would love to meet him in person though but more like 'nagging' at him to go see doc since he only 'pang sai' once a day
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    8 plates down and sai only normal portion? This is interesting, where the rest go?

BTW, now much is normal portion? Take sai and put on measuring scale.
    This is no joke, i know this women have pang sai problem.
    listen here she ever ONE MONTH NEVER PANG SAI Don't know where the 'good' gone to???

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast