Thread: DigiCabi humidifier

Default DigiCabi humidifier

Hi I have a DigiCabi at home. Just wondering, how do i know if it's not working anymore? The green and red LED is on and i've set it to be in the 40-50 range. However, yesterday it's not going down to that range, instead it stayed at 60 - 70 range. Any advise?

Default Re: DigiCabi humidifier

You gave hardly enough details to know what to tell you. There can be so many reason why it does not work for whatever models, for what ever situation and what you have or not have tried. The best way to get it solve since it is the start of the week day, the best and fastest answer you can get is to call the digi-cab service dept. I own one and that was what i did.

http://www.digihub.com.sg/contact.html

A related topic was discuss last month. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1494667
    Last edited by sammy888; 30th March 2015 at 07:34 PM.
    A good photo's 45% you, 45% practice & 10% equipment. A bad photo share the same ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by xxhellinvaderxx View Post
    Hi I have a DigiCabi at home. Just wondering, how do i know if it's not working anymore? The green and red LED is on and i've set it to be in the 40-50 range. However, yesterday it's not going down to that range, instead it stayed at 60 - 70 range. Any advise?
    1) Get a second hygrometer from DIY shops. Verify the readings.
    2) If both show the same readings, the dehumidifier unit needs replacement. Get a screwdriver, unmount the unit and bring it to Digi Service Center (see website). Do bring your warranty card (it has 5 years).
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    1) Get a second hygrometer from DIY shops. Verify the readings.
    2) If both show the same readings, the dehumidifier unit needs replacement. Get a screwdriver, unmount the unit and bring it to Digi Service Center (see website). Do bring your warranty card (it has 5 years).
    Okay, thanks a lot. Didn't notice those screws until you mentioned. I think I will sent it down for repair.