Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F1 - Belgian GP @ Spa. (11 Sep.)

Default Re: F1 - Belgian GP @ Spa. (11 Sep.)

Quote Originally Posted by GanS_n_PoserS
    JPM damn suey.. actually was it pizzioni's fault or himself?
    I think Pizzonia was on dry weather tires, so I wonder if that had something to do with this incident. Just pure bad luck again for McLeran. At least Kimi is still in the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by singapurasteve
    I think Pizzonia was on dry weather tires, so I wonder if that had something to do with this incident. Just pure bad luck again for McLeran. At least Kimi is still in the hunt.
    Pizzonia was indeed on slick tires. Kimi won but Alonso in 2nd is still leading the championship with 25 points.

Think Alonso need to buy Pizzonia a beer tonight. Thanks to him, else he would be in 3rd.

Considering Juan is "suay" but kimi wins afterall...and Jenson Button got in third...not bad ! And i'm very sad to see retirees like Michael and Juan Pablo... Can see that michael is very unhappy with the collision...
    Last edited by Flyingpig; 12th September 2005 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by singapurasteve
    Yeap. Probably if Juan did not had an accident, they would had clinch the Title's championship just now. It's kinda bad luck for Renault tho, accident for Fisichella, i was hoping that accident would happen on Fernando rather then fisichella tho!

Indeed kimi still have chances to win. But...3 more races to go..would renault have that bad luck?

"Pizzonia was fined for crashing into Montoya in the closing stages of the race as the Brazilian attempted to unlap himself."

Aaarrrggghhh,

I still can't get over the fact that Pizzonia prevented a McLaren 1-2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12