Page 90 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40658085888990919295 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 1924

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

Morning everyone.. Wish best weather for you guys, just check the weather outlook.. seems favour for you guys.... Enjoy your grass eating session and PB shoot.. Dont come back sun burn guys.. and drink water!!!
    Take care STG...
    Last edited by kennyleong; 17th September 2005 at 09:19 AM.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

good morning STG.....

anyone have link to NPNT pics a not har? I am looking for 1 particuliar one taken in church...

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    MORNING PLo!!!! PLO wakes up early....healthy lifestyle siah. I've checked the bag, will only be in next month hor. Forgot to bring your no. out yesterday so i ask espn/nw75 to help me inform you.
    morning PRO! i went down to check the bag yesterday ard 1pm plus. sian leh..tot can see the bag first kekeke duno how much also.

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    morning PRO! i went down to check the bag yesterday ard 1pm plus. sian leh..tot can see the bag first kekeke duno how much also.
    They told me Slingshot 100 quite small. In fact CP and most shops dun have becoz they dare not bring too many in. Brought some in to test market only, anyway more stock will be in end of the month. So by then you should be able to get it. I'll be going T.K at 10:30am to get my Compact AW, selling my Reporter 300 later.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

They told me Slingshot 100 quite small. In fact CP and most shops dun have becoz they dare not bring too many in. Brought some in to test market only, anyway more stock will be in end of the month. So by then you should be able to get it. I'll be going T.K at 10:30am to get my Compact AW, selling my Reporter 300 later.
    thats why must check if suits my needs boh first. month end then i go check it out again
    BUY BUY BUY!!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

bad news folks..I was jogging along marina promenade today...
    Seems like the powerboat track will not travel close to the shoreline like lasr year, coz there are some construction going on along the shore line. Might wanna consider shooting at the event?

Last i enquire fr CP is around $80+

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    bad news folks..I was jogging along marina promenade today...
    Seems like the powerboat track will not travel close to the shoreline like lasr year, coz there are some construction going on along the shore line. Might wanna consider shooting at the event?
    eh? $15.00 to shoot the event? How about the walkway at Esplanade or walk further towards the SHeares bridge?

How about we meet up first then decide? Meeting us for makan?
    Last edited by acidbyte; 17th September 2005 at 09:49 AM.

Deregistered

I is AWAKE!!!

Got a F-mount friend joining us...

See ya all at Funan

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I is AWAKE!!!

Got a F-mount friend joining us...

See ya all at Funan
    Late leh..PLO woke up earlier than us. I going to T.K now to get something. I will be meeting FB at City Hall then we walk over to makan with you all.

Deregistered

Late leh..PLO woke up earlier than us. I going to T.K now to get something. I will be meeting FB at City Hall then we walk over to makan with you all.
    No lah.. PLO never sleeps one.. he is always awake in case of last minute assignments Not like us sleep like pigs

Ok, need me to accompany you to TK?

No lah.. PLO never sleeps one.. he is always awake in case of last minute assignments Not like us sleep like pigs

Last min. assignments? shoot wat at midnite? "monkeys" ah ?

Default Buy Buy Buy....

No problem. I just getting my bag and transfer my stuff over only. You can SMS FB when you are leaving for City Hall and see if she would like to meet with you guys first.

Okie..gotta go liaos..suppose to be their first customer today.hahahahaha..see you guys at City Hall.

Deregistered

PRO tio si PRO monkeys also shoot nat geo calibre liao

Wah.. monkey shoot sia.... so PRO...
    I want to see....
    So when you doing it again?

Saw the slignshot 100, small. prob for primes,small zooms and body only.

Using PPstream to watch cable on my PB now finally can watch channel V and ESPN(the sports channel).

ESPN: Can help me check the price on a lowepro omnitrekker?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Saw the slignshot 100, small. prob for primes,small zooms and body only.

Using PPstream to watch cable on my PB now finally can watch channel V and ESPN(the sports channel).

ESPN: Can help me check the price on a lowepro omnitrekker?
    Okie... I let you know.

eh? $15.00 to shoot the event? How about the walkway at Esplanade or walk further towards the SHeares bridge?

How about we meet up first then decide? Meeting us for makan?
    Funan right? Will be there

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    How long you guys were there?