Page 82 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3257727780818283848792 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1924

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

  1. #1621
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wow... the machine is alive?
    It took my sample and now refuse to return it ... Super sian.

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I don't know should go a not... tired.. watching super sunday now.
    You not going, Tang most prob resting at home, Fs people go FS, still got who going ?
    Last edited by furball; 16th September 2005 at 04:07 PM.

  2. #1622
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    It took my sample and now refuse to return it ... Super sian.


    You not going, Tang most prob resting at home, Fs people go FS, still got who going ?
    yeah loh..who going??? im knocking off in 45mins

  3. #1623
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    nikonsiao then is G*** and NikonKing

    I newbie oni


    Errz de Pro: The bag you month end then come in.
    yah i know. went T.K just now

  4. #1624
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    It took my sample and now refuse to return it ... Super sian.


    You not going, Tang most prob resting at home, Fs people go FS, still got who going ?
    Poor thing!!! fb

    I don't know to go or not.

  5. #1625
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    yeah loh..who going??? im knocking off in 45mins
    Go go go!!! UT not resting at home... he should roll there

  6. #1626
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    yah i know. went T.K just now
    Wah PRO! Go TK liao ah? Buay dong already? BUY BUY BUY!!!

  7. #1627
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Go go go!!! UT not resting at home... he should roll there
    If not I go home process my pictures already...

  8. #1628
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Poor response, nvm, next week then meet.

  9. #1629
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah PRO! Go TK liao ah? Buay dong already? BUY BUY BUY!!!
    makan at bugis, so went down see see lor. never been there b4 also

  10. #1630
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    If not I go home process my pictures already...
    Tomorrow can slideshow liao bo? If cannot might as well go NUG tonight right? Go go go!!!

  11. #1631
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    makan at bugis, so went down see see lor. never been there b4 also
    WOW Pro tio si PRO only visit the expensive places right?

  12. #1632
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Read something interesting ...
    38kg = 7.4W ... hmm ... 13kg = 2.5W ... wonder what that can do ...

    Power-Generating Backpack
    15/09/2005
    Remember the old familiar refrain: "Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag, and smile, smile, smile..." Well, now there's something to smile about. Prof Larry Rome of biology at Penn State Uni has developed the Suspended-load Backpack which harnesses mechanical energy from something as simple as walking. According to Rome, lugging 38kg of weight in the backpack can generate up to 7.4 watts of energy. That's enough juice to power multiple devices ranging from MP3 music player to PDA, to GPS and a mobile phone. The idea is based on a simple magnetic coil generator similar in principal to hand-cranked radios and flashlights that work with some rhythmic shaking. Forrest Gump, here we come!
    Last edited by furball; 16th September 2005 at 04:20 PM.

  13. #1633
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Read something interesting ...
    38kg = 7.4W ... hmm ... 13kg = 2.5W ... wonder what that can do ...

    Power-Generating Backpack
    15/09/2005
    Remember the old familiar refrain: "Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag, and smile, smile, smile..." Well, now there's something to smile about. Prof Larry Rome of biology at Penn State Uni has developed the Suspended-load Backpack which harnesses mechanical energy from something as simple as walking. According to Rome, lugging 38kg of weight in the backpack can generate up to 7.4 watts of energy. That's enough juice to power multiple devices ranging from MP3 music player to PDA, to GPS and a mobile phone. The idea is based on a simple magnetic coil generator similar in principal to hand-cranked radios and flashlights that work with some rhythmic shaking. Forrest Gump, here we come![IMG]about:blank[/IMG]


    Nobody going NUG tonight?

    Tomorrow who going for lunch ah?

  14. #1634
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    436

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

    btw, tmr how ar... any1 meeting for powerboat?

  15. #1635
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Tomorrow can slideshow liao bo? If cannot might as well go NUG tonight right? Go go go!!!
    tomorrow? very hard lah...
    I uploaded some at the travel forum already mah

  16. #1636
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    WOW Pro tio si PRO only visit the expensive places right?
    wrong. cause i seldom BBB. no $ so seldom visit shops to BbB

  17. #1637
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

    Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    btw, tmr how ar... any1 meeting for powerboat?
    Go go go!! MOR-DER must take PRO shots k!!!

  18. #1638
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

    STG Folks 1 year has passed, since then PnS users had upgraded to DSLRs, DSLRS users had upgraded to even powerful DSLRs (rat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat - 8fps), short lens has grown to big mamas. No matter, it is the time again for us to gather along esplanade for thePOWER BOAT sniping session.

    There will be people meeting for lunch and others lunch at home due to over liquitity of cash . But we shall fixed the meeting time at 1pm at the same old spot last year. see link below

    http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/si...evel=5?148,352

    Interested parties please put your names :

    1. Alechim
    2. acidbyte
    3. Furball (But I got no long lens... )
    4. jnet6
    5.
    6.

  19. #1639
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    tomorrow? very hard lah...
    I uploaded some at the travel forum already mah
    Must slideshow la, put projector, then have narrator

  20. #1640
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    wrong. cause i seldom BBB. no $ so seldom visit shops to BbB
    Wow... you already have the whole of the nikon arsenal liao right?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •