Page 38 of 97 FirstFirst ... 132833363738394043486388 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 1924

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

  1. #741
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    What privilege you are refering to ? Or what privilege you want from her ?
    This lah:

    sigh ... gek sim ahhh!

    From our records, your name is not on our waiting list.

    As this session is open to the waiting list for the previous event
    held on 1 Sep, so we will give priority to those who sign up earlier.

    We will inform you again (after this Friday) whether your
    registration is successful.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    Regards,
    PixelEdge Team

  2. #742
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    chio boh? ok i go register
    Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get. Sometimes it can be a chocolate with extra frog head in it, or a peculiar but sweet one like the one I picked up the next day...
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  3. #743
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Ya hor.

    Sorry , newbie never pass exam mah .

    A light-year is a unit of distance. It is the distance that light can travel in one year. Light moves at a velocity of about 300,000 kilometers (km) each second. So in one year, it can travel about 10 trillion km. More p recisely, one light-year is equal to 9,500,000,000,000 kilometers.


    Wow... PRO!!!

  4. #744
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    This lah:

    sigh ... gek sim ahhh!

    From our records, your name is not on our waiting list.

    As this session is open to the waiting list for the previous event
    held on 1 Sep, so we will give priority to those who sign up earlier.

    We will inform you again (after this Friday) whether your
    registration is successful.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    Regards,
    PixelEdge Team

    Mi worst, in their black list liao

    ----------------------------------------------------

    From our records, you have attended the same event held on 1 Sep. This is a repeat session for the event held on 1 Sep, so this session is open to the waiting list and those who did not attended the 1 Sep event.

    We are sorry that we will not be able to reserve a seat for you.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    ----------------------------------------------------
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  5. #745
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    KOIYA MATSURI



    DA: more XMM for you.

  6. #746
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wow... PRO!!!
    What lens will espn use to shoot that far ?

    Any formula to compute the lens mm for that distant ?
    Last edited by DarkForce; 13th September 2005 at 10:07 PM.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  7. #747
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Mi worst, in their black list liao

    ----------------------------------------------------

    From our records, you have attended the same event held on 1 Sep. This is a repeat session for the event held on 1 Sep, so this session is open to the waiting list and those who did not attended the 1 Sep event.

    We are sorry that we will not be able to reserve a seat for you.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    ----------------------------------------------------
    k register liao

  8. #748
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    k register liao
    If you can get in DA will kill you liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  9. #749
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    If you can get in DA will kill you liao
    huh why leh

  10. #750

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Ya hor.

    Sorry , newbie never pass exam mah .

    A light-year is a unit of distance. It is the distance that light can travel in one year. Light moves at a velocity of about 300,000 kilometers (km) each second. So in one year, it can travel about 10 trillion km. More p recisely, one light-year is equal to 9,500,000,000,000 kilometers.



    Newbie still can pull out such figures... more like "Confused" G***
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  11. #751
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    huh why leh
    Because they reject DA's application liao

    Maybe he too Pro loh
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  12. #752
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    k register liao
    Errz DA
    Errz DA
    ErrzDA

    !!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #753
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    KOIYA MATSURI


    Last one of the XMM series. Thank you for viewing.

  14. #754
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Because they reject DA's application liao

    Maybe he too Pro loh
    ic..then not my fault liao. Da, who ask u so pro.

  15. #755
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    So many pros here.

  16. #756
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Because they reject DA's application liao

    Maybe he too Pro loh
    I'm barely a n00b loh

  17. #757

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    KOIYA MATSURI



    DA: more XMM for you.
    for a moment I tot I saw "Fur Boat"
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  18. #758
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    Newbie still can pull out such figures... more like "Confused" G***
    newbie cannot do a search in the net mah ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  19. #759
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    I'm barely a n00b loh
    barely a noob but nearly a master.

  20. #760
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    ic..then not my fault liao. Da, who ask u so pro.
    .. haiz...nevermind ...

    We all know you're - Errz De Pro. So you have to go for whatever courses to increase your status to G*R* ...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •