Page 33 of 97 FirstFirst ... 82328313233343538435883 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Then what you waiting for?? DO IT !!!
    The problem is i no $$ ma... waiting for garion to change system with me....

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

I know which one.. wear spec one right?
    tao yan de...
    wat's her name??? got contact?

Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    see KO, priority given to G*** ones, 排隊當然也輪不到我新手的份
    there is always brand new fresh from box one waiting for u at shops... y get second hand... n complain it's reserved for G***

Deregistered

You know why I don't reserve for you?

1) I go HK, you PM me say interested, I asked for cash for prepayment, you didn't bother to reply me yes or no, no news, ever.

2) You asked about a new HS the other time, I quoted you, you also no news nothing just MIA.

You know what's once bitten, twice shy? You still expect a third time? I got no time for people who can't make up their minds lor, look at nightwolf75, when I go HK, I asked him for 3.5K upfront, he was song song and fast, just gave it to me. I only asked you for a 3K deposit and you didn't bother to reply me.

So, what for I still keep a look out for you? The HS that I quoted you, I sold to a guy who was willing to buy and replied my PMs.

Until you get your act together, I rather NOT waste my time dealing with you. It's not as if I earn from it.
    Last edited by espn; 13th September 2005 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    there is always brand new fresh from box one waiting for u at shops... y get second hand... n complain it's reserved for G***
    agreed!!!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    tao yan de...
    wat's her name??? got contact?
    You want ah? Not difficult lor... heehee. I help you check it out.

You want ah? Not difficult lor... heehee. I help you check it out.

Until you get your act together, I rather NOT waste my time dealing with you. It's not as if I earn from it.
    Aiyo, I just reply the post like how u guys will joke around, must really bomb me ah,
    I apologise for not replying your PM, please spare me the stick
    Last edited by flash77; 13th September 2005 at 12:38 PM.

Actions speak louder than words .... You ask so much but no actions .... wat u expect ???
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Aiyo, I just reply the post like how u guys will joke around, must really bomb me ah,
    I apologise for not replying your PM.
    I don't like to bomb people lor, but I damn irritated with "never reserve for me, priority for G***". Twice... TWICE I gave you the options. You chose to give it up, who would dare to go for the 3rd time?

When I had a HS, I offered to you, new from oven, virgin, price was the lowest I could go, I even helped the guy change his focusing screen to the E-type, got a bargain on the price for the E-type screen (nw75, furball, acidbyte can attest to that). It's not that I don't want to help, but people must be willing to let me help also!!!

Understand from sykestang, he told me you're a very nice guy especially when you bought your *ahem* from him when I told him about you. But I see a otherwise side of you. I see the non-sincerity in you. I apologize if I sound harsh.

I think I've said enough I don't want to disrupt the fun-loving group of the STG as I'm a later addition and not initial interest group, it's rude. I'll stop here. I'll just joke along with your remarks next time.

Apologies STG & Flash77.
    Last edited by espn; 13th September 2005 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Actions speak louder than words .... You ask so much but no actions .... wat u expect ???
    Ai yo.. ok la...

buy BUY buy,shoot shoot shoot.
    dun ask liao.

I don't like to bomb people lor, but I damn irritated with "never reserve for me, priority for G***". Twice... TWICE I gave you the options. You chose to give it up, who would dare to go for the 3rd time?

When I had a HS, I offered to you, new from oven, virgin, price was the lowest I could go, I even helped the guy change his focusing screen to the E-type, got a bargain on the price for the E-type screen (nw75, furball, acidbyte can attest to that). It's not that I don't want to help, but people must be willing to let me help also!!!

Understand sykestang tell me you're a very nice guy especially when you bought your *ahem* from him, but I see a otherwise side of you. I see the non-sincerity in you. I apologize if I sound harsh.

I think I've said enough I don't want to disrupt the fun-loving group of the STG as I'm a later addition and not initial interest group, it's rude. I'll stop here. I'll just joke along with your remarks next time.

Apologies STG & Flash77.
    ESPN... let's say BBB..

You know why I don't reserve for you?

1) I go HK, you PM me say interested, I asked for cash for prepayment, you didn't bother to reply me yes or no, no news, ever.

2) You asked about a new HS the other time, I quoted you, you also no news nothing just MIA.

You know what's once bitten, twice shy? You still expect a third time? I got no time for people who can't make up their minds lor, look at nightwolf75, when I go HK, I asked him for 3.5K upfront, he was song song and fast, just gave it to me. I only asked you for a 3K deposit and you didn't bother to reply me.

So, what for I still keep a look out for you? The HS that I quoted you, I sold to a guy who was willing to buy and replied my PMs.

AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

ESPN... let's say BBB..
    When you going to buy me a D2X first? your 70-200VR waiting for you leh!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

Me go makan liao... bio XMMs time... catch up later..

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    Me go makan liao... bio XMMs time... catch up later..
    Wah lao got bring camera bo? Must take some XMMs back for me to bio ok!!!

When you going to buy me a D2X first? your 70-200VR waiting for you leh!
    Give mi 6 sets of numbers from 1-45................

* NS runs round room and pours cold water on everyone....*

Deregistered

1 5 13 21 26 30

BBB win liao just share hor.

2, 17, 35, 28, 7, 20, 10