Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 12347122752 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1924

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em all!

  1. #21
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    *lurking*
    Yo.. pro lurking.... how's day man!!!

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    276

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    mi not official... so not obliged to give.. hehe
    Great, I just came back from that place from my Army Half Marathon this morning, don't think I'll go back to Suntec/City Hall area liao.

    Think I go grab some sleep, woke up at 3am just to head over to City Hall for the run, good night all.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    Yo.. pro lurking.... how's day man!!!
    He is lurking around lar ... how to answer u ???
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    Great, I just came back from that place from my Army Half Marathon this morning, don't think I'll go back to Suntec/City Hall area liao.

    Think I go grab some sleep, woke up at 3am just to head over to City Hall for the run, good night all.
    This morning Army Marathon no good one. Water finish no one refill
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    276

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    This morning Army Marathon no good one. Water finish no one refill
    DF, how's your timing? I only clocked 2hr flat, damn slow this time.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXV (25) - MoOoO!! F.S!! GuRu(s)!! "PLO"s!! "NEWbies"!! We got'em

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    Yo.. pro lurking.... how's day man!!!
    u mean lurking pro isit?

  7. #27
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    jnet6, you want to meet me, fb, mor-der, espn, markccm later at City Hall go eat then go WCG/Cosplay? 12pm..station control is the tentative plan.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    DF, how's your timing? I only clocked 2hr flat, damn slow this time.
    Mi ? Running Marathon ? Then everyone in Sentosa thread all faint liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    jnet6, you want to meet me, fb, mor-der, espn, markccm later at City Hall go eat then go WCG/Cosplay? 12pm..station control is the tentative plan.
    *go there hear 8fps at work*

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    276

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Mi ? Running Marathon ? Then everyone in Sentosa thread all faint liao
    But I did saw HQ Guards check point at East Coast Park, have Star Wars character manning the water point.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    *go there hear 8fps at work*
    should be 24fps ................ 3 x 8fps shoot at the same time ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    should be 24fps ................ 3 x 8fps shoot at the same time ...
    oh yah hor.
    better not go near them ..scared my camera might stop working after hearing the machine guns
    Last edited by Errz; 11th September 2005 at 10:30 AM.

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    276

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    oh yah hor.
    better not go near them ..scared my camera might stop working after hearing the machine guns
    I won't even bring my camera there.
    Hear liao scared.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    But I did saw HQ Guards check point at East Coast Park, have Star Wars character manning the water point.
    Veri funny. Wait I post your photo in CS to show how flash77 run then you know
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    276

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Veri funny. Wait I post your photo in CS to show how flash77 run then you know
    well the starwars character is the truth, not a joke.
    Stormtrooper giving high-5 to runners, while Darth Vadar just pose there with the red light sabre.
    Last edited by flash77; 11th September 2005 at 10:37 AM.

  16. #36

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Veri funny. Wait I post your photo in CS to show how flash77 run then you know
    POST ... no worry if there are any1 going to throw ? ....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    276

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    POST ... no worry if there are any1 going to throw ? ....
    KO, DF never even met me before, how to post my photo.

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    well the starwars character is the truth, not a joke.
    Stormtrooper giving high-5 to runners, while Darth Vadar just pose there with the red light sabre.
    I know but I am not near the water point lah
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    I won't even bring my camera there.
    Hear liao scared.
    hide ur camera lor..if u sense 8fps coming near to u.

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Latest comic by the COMIC GURU, espn..

    Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    KO, DF never even met me before, how to post my photo.
    You only half correct. Never meet before does not mean never see before

    I never meet Bill Gate before but I saw his photo wah
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 12347122752 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •