Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Singapore photographers are just SO inconsiderate~ Are U ONE?

Default Re: Singapore photographers are just SO inconsiderate~ Are U ONE?

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    If Singapore men were like Japanese men, there wouldn't be a problem, cause in Japan they all stand on the rightside (leftside in Osaka).................women are afraid to be pricked by Japanese men! (and men too).......

Anyway, here in HK they also stand on the rightside........pretty disciplined here......

HS
    Hah....ha...ha.... Don't forget that the Hong Kongers were ruled by the British for such a long time. More or less they do have some influence by them. For Singaporean... got a lot to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    Hah....ha...ha.... Don't forget that the Hong Kongers were ruled by the British for such a long time. More or less they do have some influence by them. For Singaporean... got a lot to catch up.
    Er....its a British culture for men to stand on the rightside? Never heard of it...
    D300s D200 350D | N18-200VRII N18-70 N50 TK12-24 S70-300 TR18-200

Was Japan ruled by the British? I don't think it is something British..........I have seen it in Japan, and cause many subway systems are using Japanese trains, it could well be a japanese thing, not that I mind though..........

HS
    Last edited by hongsien; 13th September 2005 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by huaiwei
    Er....its a British culture for men to stand on the rightside? Never heard of it...
    Well, I didn't mentioned either.

Well, I didn't mentioned either.
    Yeah...but I am just using my "inference" skills (or lack of it..haha). hongsien says Hkers stand on right side. You say Hkers were influence by them. So when I link the two, it is like suggesting HKers are influenced by Brits who stand on the right side!
    D300s D200 350D | N18-200VRII N18-70 N50 TK12-24 S70-300 TR18-200

Quote Originally Posted by huaiwei
    coz men are always right?

Opps... I think I'm gonna hammered by some women here...

Actually, I think it is more logical to stand on the right since quite a significant portion of ppl are right handed and can use the stronger arm to hold the "railing". So, if some one comes "jogging" up the escalator, and bump into you, you will be more secured since u are holding the "railing" with your stronger arm. :P
    Than again, back to the main topic of inconsiderate photographers, well, I sort of agree that to be a inconsiderate photographer, u do not have use a PS cam, nor does users of "larger" cams always behave in a considerate why. Some ppl are just numb skulls and will act in a inconsiderate manner in whenever the chance arises
    Last edited by Ren_Hao; 13th September 2005 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yangbeng
    as mentioned earlier...i saw a 300D users using his inbuilt flash...and from a distance...i saw a flash going BLINK BLINK BLINK with a white lens attached. so...some of the big camera holders are the flash culprits too~
    from wat u said, wif white lens, guess at least a 70-210 f/4L? and wif built-in flash? wun block the flash meh?? hmmm...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123