Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast

Thread: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i cant agree more that it's usually safe to whack someone else , rather than give own opinion. oh cmon dont disappoint me now. what's the maid's motive? you sure know everything, i'm sure of that.
    I am not the sort to specualte, it was you who was the bold one... surely you know the answer to the question you asked.

../azul123

Dudes! I dunno about u guys... but I'm just glad its not a terrorist or a serial killer. Its just some maid who was upset / jealous about something... And from the way the papers mentioned about some handsome indian man, you'd think its one of these BGR triangle thingies.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    Dudes! I dunno about u guys... but I'm just glad its not a terrorist or a serial killer. Its just some maid who was upset / jealous about something... And from the way the papers mentioned about some handsome indian man, you'd think its one of these BGR triangle thingies.....
    oooh... bollywood stuff.... sounds like some international convention held in sg...

aiya, everybody cool down lor, if 1 cannot speculate, next time tell MM Lee, PM Lee, SM Goh to stop telling us to speculate in anything lor... and to stop any speculations, the news should not even report lor, they should find out the truth already then tell us the truth & nothing but the truth... possible?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Yeah me too, glad it was not a terrorist, life would be full of suspicions and finger pointing with blaming and labelling, we are small country our lives are intertwined, what affects one community will have repercussion on another.

../azul123

Quote Originally Posted by azul123
    I am not the sort to specualte, it was you who was the bold one... surely you know the answer to the question you asked.

../azul123
    alright, you are not the sort who speculate.

you aint happy with my initial post, in which i said might be the doing of terrorist. fine i replied you with my posting and you got angrier ?

and when i replied you with more posting of mine, you chose to skirt around when i asked you about the motive of the maid which obviously you dont have an answer or not following the news or to my postings. you just want to whack the daylight out of me. you know what? you win

obviously azul is very upset with me for saying mentioning the words 'terrorist' and 'serial killer'. yes the news reported that it might be a love triangle thingie.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

As much as I want to take a back seat, I find that this is a bit unfair.

I wonder what you think about the latest revelation that a Filipina was the suspect and not t*rr*rists. Jumping to conclusion and making broad statements like that does not help but could create animosity and tension among the races... fortunately, the Police was quick to apprehend the suspect, otherwise speculations like yours could get out of hand!
    FurryCake said terrorist, and as far as I can tell, terrorists are suppose to be raceless. If you are assuming that this is creating animosity and tension among races, it can only be caused by discrimination.

What do you think about this revelation that your countrymen was suspected of this crime in "safe city" Singapore? This brings back memories of Flore Contemplacion, doesn't it?
    ../azul123
    I did not find anything wrong with what Thobs said about safety in Singapore but if you have to "push" the fact that he is from Philippines, and remind him about the Flore Contemplacion case.. are you implying something, I hate to jump into any conclusion so maybe you can be more specific? BTW, I'm also from Philippines. But of course, if this is how averager Singaporeans feel, I rest my case.

alright, you are not the sort who speculate.

you aint happy with my initial post, in which i said might be the doing of terrorist. fine i replied you with my posting and you got angrier ?

and when i replied you with more posting of mine, you chose to skirt around when i asked you about the motive of the maid which obviously you dont have an answer or not following the news or to my postings. you just want to whack the daylight out of me. you know what? you win

obviously azul is very upset with me for saying mentioning the words 'terrorist' and 'serial killer'. yes the news reported that it might be a love triangle thingie.
    Sorry dudette, I am not at all angry or upset, I was careful not to use any emoticons also. How did you came to that conclusion.

Who knows what are her motives and I don't think anyone really knows, you want to psyho analyse go ahead, I am not keen.

../azul123

Yeah, I read your post earlier... and I didn't find anything wrong... freedom of speech and thought. We are free to speculate...

Now... if everyone can just join hands and show a little love....
    There would be World Peace!

"I'd like to teach the world to sing...
    In perfect harmony....."

Quote Originally Posted by dawgbyte77
    As much as I want to take a back seat, I find that this is a bit unfair.

FurryCake said terrorist, and as far as I can tell, terrorists are suppose to be raceless. If you are assuming that this is creating animosity and tension among races, it can only be caused by discrimination.
    Well it was well reported, http://news.ft.com/cms/s/33cb0c4c-15...00e2511c8.html

I did not find anything wrong with what Thobs said about safety in Singapore but if you have to "push" the fact that he is from Philippines, and remind him about the Flore Contemplacion case.. are you implying something, I hate to jump into any conclusion so maybe you can be more specific? BTW, I'm also from Philippines. But of course, if this is how averager Singaporeans feel, I rest my case.
    I asked a question that has some history behind, maybe you were too young to remember this incident with Flore Contemplacion, where are Filipina murdered another Filipina, an exact same case here?

../azul123
    Last edited by azul123; 12th September 2005 at 03:30 PM.

Yeah, I read your post earlier... and I didn't find anything wrong... freedom of speech and thought. We are free to speculate...

Now... if everyone can just join hands and show a little love....
    There would be World Peace!

"I'd like to teach the world to sing...
    In perfect harmony....."

Zplus...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Well it was well reported, http://news.ft.com/cms/s/33cb0c4c-15...00e2511c8.html

I asked a question that has some history behind, maybe you were too young to remember this incident with Flore Contemplacion, where are Filipina murdered another Filipina, an exact same case here.

../azul123
    it wasn't well reported to me.. at least to me i see... cos i have this line...

The rest of this article is for FT.com subscribers only

care to share the rest to me? me no FT.com account...

btw just thinking... are you speculating that it will lead to another Flore Comtemplacion incident? And since it sounds like its the same event, using doctrine of precedence, you are going to prosecute the defendant with the same judgement held on that case?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

I asked a question that has some history behind, maybe you were too young to remember this incident with Flore Contemplacion, where are Filipina murdered another Filipina, an exact same case here.

../azul123
    I guess I did not understand the meaning behind your question about asking a fellow Filipino if it reminded him about another murder case committed by his race in Singapore when he mentioned that Singapore is safe. Have he answered yet? You might want to PM him if you need the answer quick.

Again you are assuming that I'm too young to remember the case. Maybe I'm wrong but this feels like age discrimination. Sigh... I give up.

By the way, you still haven't explained why mentioning terrorist equates to a disturbance in racial harmony. Do you imply that when FC mentioned terrorist, she meant an specific race? Is this true FC (sorry I'm quite dense)?

if this has something to do about racial discrimination or whatsoever...

i have nothing against u guys...

anyone who did something that is not acceptable or against the law regardless of color, race or society should therefore be punished...

peace bro

I guess I did not understand the meaning behind your question about asking a fellow Filipino if it reminded him about another murder case committed by his race in Singapore when he mentioned that Singapore is safe. Have he answered yet? You might want to PM him if you need the answer quick.

Again you are assuming that I'm too young to remember the case. Maybe I'm wrong but this feels like age discrimination. Sigh... I give up.

By the way, you still haven't explained why mentioning terrorist equates to a disturbance in racial harmony. Do you imply that when FC mentioned terrorist, she meant an specific race? Is this true FC (sorry I'm quite dense)?
    Here's the post.

Quote Originally Posted by thobs
    yes it is, regardless of race or nationality he/she should be punished for what he has done...

still in my point of view i feel safe whenever i'm in sg.
    Your reply is very sensible, let justice takes it's course and the evidence speaks for itself. The Flore Contemplacion case did create some concerns between Gov't to Gov't relationship at that time and somehow Filippinos weren't happy that Flore had been sentenced to death.

I remembered that Philippines had to sent their own forensic pathologist to verify the conclusions on our own forensic expert Dr. Chao.

Me, I am against capital punishment, but that is our law and we have to let justice takes it's course, however strongly we are against it.

../azul123

Thobs did not mentioned any terrorist link and I never asked Thobs about terrorist, I asked what he thinks of this case of Filipina found murdered by another Filipina and the case of Flore Contemplacion brings to mind, which had caused a major issue in Philippines then, Thobs reply is actually quite comforting and hopes nothing like the Flore Contemplacion would be brewing, which does not help either sides.

../azul123

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....1&postcount=31

dawgbyte,
    i already said very clearly - regardless of the nationality.
    azul is free to interpret what he reads.

offtopic : am i allowed to use emoticons?
    Last edited by furrycake; 12th September 2005 at 02:10 PM.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Thobs did not mentioned any terrorist link and I never asked Thobs about terrorist, I asked what he thinks of this case of Filipina found murdered by another Filipina and the case of Flore Contemplacion brings to mind, which had caused a major issue in Philippines then, Thobs reply is actually quite comforting and hopes nothing like the Flore Contemplacion would be brewing, which does not help either sides.
    ../azul123
    Actually I'm referring FC = FurryCake... anyway, nevermind. Its a small issue, lets just agree to disagree and chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by thobs
    if this has something to do about racial discrimination or whatsoever...

i have nothing against u guys...

anyone who did something that is not acceptable or against the law regardless of color, race or society should therefore be punished...

peace bro
    I do not discriminate against any race either, I am of Chinese race, married a Muslim and have many Filipino friends in PLDT, Globe and ETPI. They come visit me and me them. It was a good sign that Filipinos will see this case just as would a Singaporean murdering another Singaporean and if the verdict is the gallows then so be it, let justice runs it's course.

../azul123

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....2&postcount=31

dawgbyte,
    i already said very clearly - regardless of the nationality.
    azul is free to interpret what he reads.

offtopic : am i allowed to use emoticons?
    OT: No one can prevent you from using emoticons, I was making sure I didn't get misinterpreted.

../azul123

Think the issue here is actually, maybe government should provide yet a better recycling bin to include cans, plastics and body parts hehe

Quote Originally Posted by benedium
    Think the issue here is actually, maybe government should provide yet a better recycling bin to include cans, plastics and body parts hehe
    yeap yeap... and for the benefit of everyBODY... we should also include a maid to help us clear them to the nearest recycling bin. And vast availability of black bags with charcoal/hepa filters...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast