Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

Quote Originally Posted by doug3fflux
    invertebrate. are you the (I am not sorry to generalize) type of person who waves at the policeman and smile every time u walk by NPP? as if they, once again, just succeeded in LOYALLY and COURAGEOUSLY keeping you and your family alive for the past week? their job is their income, their profession. fullstop.

efficient? how long did it take to investigate and solve huangna's case? or even better still, our nationwide fav DURAI, for that matter? even the time taken to do so is relative! so many factors unknown! what is apparent is not! unless you possess a 3 year old kid brain you should know that what the governmentcontrolled-media tells you is what the media WANTS TO tell you.
    Pardon me, but I dont quite get your point there. So how long did police investigations actually take for the Huang Na and Durai cases? You have insider information?

Sure, policing is a profession. Its their job. So for that reason, nobody should feel proud of their existance, and to accord them a certain level of respect? I suppose you dont greet your teachers coz they are paid?

So the govt-media controls what the public should be told? Ok...so what else would you like to know about the Durai affair, for that matter? You insist that plenty of things are unknown. So what else is unknown? What else should the public know? You have "national secrets" to share?

I cant say I am not part of the SPF like zaxh81, and no, I dont expect every tom dick harry walking by the NPP to start waving at me. Still, I do wonder if you are willing to put yourself in our shoes, since "loyalty" and "courage" are not required as far as you are concerned in this line?
    D300s D200 350D | N18-200VRII N18-70 N50 TK12-24 S70-300 TR18-200

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    hot, hot!! a filipino maid hacked another filipino maid. maid arrested and will be charged for murder.
    our CID are super-efficient.
    This is Singapore. How long can u hide?

Of cos, for those who quote other examples as 'police inefficiency', tell u wad. U follow those shows and den murder someone. See how long u can hide and can test police efficency as well.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    I wonder if is she the one eating ice cream.

I was Eatting the Ice-cream

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    i'm not with the SPF and i hate all your guesses.
    never ever drag my family in,i most hate it.
    I'm not sure if you have any hate with SPF but you can try printing out your reply and go give a officer at cantoment CID top floor.
    if you still have anything with me,PM me,we can settle outside instead of you hiding behind that screen of yours.

Ps:i never been to a single NDP
    Zaxh81, I must say that hiding behind a screen is a worldwide celebration of technology. Plus, hate is very much an unwise usage of time alive, the latter which averages at 85 locally. but Of course, we can all hate each other on the internet, which is, really, yet another celebratory act in the technological realm.

Printing out my reply and giving it to an officer at HQ? needless. I am rather positive of their ever-presence in Clubsnap, on the internet, in our emails, and in our homes. Anything. yahooauctions, ebay, anything. and by presence I mean monitering, tracking. ( at this point, kudos to CPIB, btw, for making all citizens safe, proud and impressed with its EFFICIENCY in the recent case. yes it is needless. these posts are bitsies! there are scores of anti- P A P groups, anti- democracy, anti- 5day week, u name it, anti- chinese, anti- malay, anti-indian and so and so on. and I mean STRONG anti groups, eager to voice their opinions through a less morally acceptable way. there is always opposition, but citizens like us on an everyday basis almost always see only the Racial Harmonious side, the happy, prosperous side. talk about super racism, to mention just one!

I believe that in my first reply to your post I excessively generalized you as an individual, partly because you mentioned that you'd bet that the police would do an efficient job and all. that got my fingers itchy to type and my brain to urge the need to rationalize. Alas, you were not commending the police but rather, just making a general statement. I am sorry for the anger that that post stimulated in you...Sorry!

happy living, and people, please do stop looking into the matter of the decapitated maid. what morbid pleasure from lust for information that of concerning the deceased?

Regards
    Douglas

Wow, that is a long way to spologize.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Wow, that is a long way to spologize.
    spologize?? Start with an 's'. Does it mean 'singapore way of apologize'

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Surder... hahah the Singapore way of MURDER!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Nah!

Spologize

An amalgam of suppose and apologize. To suppossedly acknowledge faults or shortcomings or failing; "I spologized for being late".

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Surder... hahah the Singapore way of MURDER!
    style=cut into many pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    Nah!

Spologize

An amalgam of suppose and apologize. To suppossedly acknowledge faults or shortcomings or failing; "I spologized for being late".
    You sound like this word really exist, check dictionary found nothing.
    Very convincing.

That maid must have watched The Maid...

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i'm not sure, but i have a gut feeling that it might be the works of t*rr*rists
    since they've been warning about mysterious bags
    I wonder what you think about the latest revelation that a Filipina was the suspect and not t*rr*rists. Jumping to conclusion and making broad statements like that does not help but could create animosity and tension among the races... fortunately, the Police was quick to apprehend the suspect, otherwise speculations like yours could get out of hand!

Quote Originally Posted by thobs
    that is so @#$%^&**(()!@+

i hope someone or at least a cs member have snap on who ever did that...

i love singapore, i feel very safe everytime i go there

sorry but this one can't hold me back...

i will and still be going there, no matter what!
    What do you think about this revelation that your countrymen was suspected of this crime in "safe city" Singapore? This brings back memories of Flore Contemplacion, doesn't it?

../azul123

Quote Originally Posted by azul123
    I wonder what you think about the latest revelation that a Filipina was the suspect and not t*rr*rists. Jumping to conclusion and making broad statements like that does not help but could create animosity and tension among the races... fortunately, the Police was quick to apprehend the suspect, otherwise speculations like yours could get out of hand!

What do you think about this revelation that your countrymen was suspected of this crime in "safe city" Singapore? This brings back memories of Flore Contemplacion, doesn't it?

../azul123
    Hi Mr Fantastic, read my following post first.
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....1&postcount=31
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

yes it is, regardless of race or nationality he/she should be punished for what he has done...

still in my point of view i feel safe whenever i'm in sg.

Hi Mr Fantastic, read my following post first.
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....1&postcount=31
    It doesn't erases the fact that you wrote the first statement as you did. Please be more sensitive about these things, we are all trying to get on without having people stirring up issues when there isn't.

../azul123

Quote Originally Posted by thobs
    yes it is, regardless of race or nationality he/she should be punished for what he has done...

still in my point of view i feel safe whenever i'm in sg.
    Your reply is very sensible, let justice takes it's course and the evidence speaks for itself. The Flore Contemplacion case did create some concerns between Gov't to Gov't relationship at that time and somehow Filippinos weren't happy that Flore had been sentenced to death.

I remembered that Philippines had to sent their own forensic pathologist to verify the conclusions on our own forensic expert Dr. Chao.

Me, I am against capital punishment, but that is our law and we have to let justice takes it's course, however strongly we are against it.

../azul123

It doesn't erases the fact that you wrote the first statement as you did. Please be more sensitive about these things, we are all trying to get on without having people stirring up issues when there isn't.

../azul123
    Sensitive? You know what? Terrorists wouldn't really just target one or two people , more likely something on a massive scale.

Erase what fact ? That I implied it was the doing of some terrorists ? I also added the fact that it might be the doing of some psycho killer and guess what ? You're really marvelous because you simply chose to read & interpret what you want, and deduce what you want.

Question is, where is Mr Know It All before we all know that it's the doing of the maid ? And do you know the motive of the maid? C'mon, I know you have the answer.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Question is, where is Mr Know It All before we all know that it's the doing of the maid ? And do you know the motive of the maid? C'mon, I know you have the answer.
    I chose not to speculate or comment, that's why.

../azul123

Sensitive? You know what? Terrorists wouldn't really just target one or two people , more likely something on a massive scale.
    Since you know that, why speculate with your original post?

../azul123

I chose not to speculate or comment, that's why.

../azul123
    i cant agree more that it's usually safe to whack someone else , rather than give own opinion. oh cmon dont disappoint me now. what's the maid's motive? you sure know everything, i'm sure of that.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast