Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Just a thought... Do you enjoy Kill Bill? the slashing & stuff? then y is the actually killing sickening? hmm... i dun get it thou...

i find that to kill without reason is sickening, but i do believe that killing for a reason well answered is a reason enough to kill. so what should the answer be?...
    A killer may always have a good reason for doing it from their point of view.......but how about the victims point of view? All is relative, killing is killing, yes, but I think the intentions to kill is what counts: lets say you meet Hitler or Pol Pot and you know he is about to kill thousands to millions of people, what would you do? If you can prevent the killing of so many others, why not? It is still bad, but less..........

And to come about killing without reason, it is still happening in Gaza/Israel, an Israeli soldier explains:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/internatio...563255,00.html

HS

Hmm....sorry for digressing, but this hapopens just when we have this new drama series on ch8 next monday...
    D300s D200 350D | N18-200VRII N18-70 N50 TK12-24 S70-300 TR18-200

Just found out that they found the body at macritchie main road!

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    interesting,i bet the suspect will be nail within 24hr.sg police very efficient lor.
    You really think SG police really so good? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    wa... body and head diff place...!!!!
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Quote Originally Posted by bumortic
    yes killing is sick. esp when soldiers are ordered to just kill anyone they see roaming on the streets. ahhh farenhite 9/11.
    There is a murderer in us all.

That's human beings my friend. Unless u come from the Planet Zeta.

During peacetime, we condemn killings.
    When war comes, we kill-kill-kill. See more blood and kill more and in the midst of it, get a bloodlust and u just want to see more blood flow.

If u guys read more abt Nanking Massacres, u'll realise that some of the officers posted there are very young, inexperienced and abhor killing. But after 1 kill, they felt strangely shiok and carried on and on and on.

The psychology of humans under combat stress and fatigue is simply too fascinating.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by TopGun
    You really think SG police really so good? lol

The psychology of humans under combat stress and fatigue is simply too fascinating.

Depend on where you stand, killed or be killed

I still remember the quote on a zippo lighter: Death is my business, and it was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    just got back & i missed the news ugh
    heard from my fren that a cabbie found it on the walk way then the police combed thru macritchie ?

this is the 3rd case of such brutal murder.. grr
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

The person(s) who did this must really have a death wish.

At Orchard there were alot of anite riot police along orchard rd... And Alot of people here taking photo by using their HP phone... Seen two to three people with their VERY good len zoom. I think they are from the pess side..

there is were like alot of people waitting to see what happen next

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Angelus
    At Orchard there were alot of anite riot police along orchard rd... And Alot of people here taking photo by using their HP phone... Seen two to three people with their VERY good len zoom. I think they are from the pess side..

Any csers who happen to be there?
    D300s D200 350D | N18-200VRII N18-70 N50 TK12-24 S70-300 TR18-200

At Orchard there were alot of anite riot police along orchard rd... And Alot of people here taking photo by using their HP phone..
    one of Mans favourite past-time is watching another of his species suffer. in this case, watch the aftermath of clearing up. curiousity?

to hell with all the damn camera phones! take for what? puuuush through the crowd, take a picture....and? and? put as handphone wallpaper? show to their friends at school? relac one corner, then sia la sia la over the pictures..?

after that? what next?

it is pitiful.

Douglas

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    interesting,i bet the suspect will be nail within 24hr.sg police very efficient lor.
    invertebrate. are you the (I am not sorry to generalize) type of person who waves at the policeman and smile every time u walk by NPP? as if they, once again, just succeeded in LOYALLY and COURAGEOUSLY keeping you and your family alive for the past week? their job is their income, their profession. fullstop.

efficient? how long did it take to investigate and solve huangna's case? or even better still, our nationwide fav DURAI, for that matter? even the time taken to do so is relative! so many factors unknown! what is apparent is not! unless you possess a 3 year old kid brain you should know that what the governmentcontrolled-media tells you is what the media WANTS TO tell you.
    naively sucking in what the media coerces you to believe.
    efficient? yeah yeah. give a standing ovation to Durai, who, if not caught and found out, would have pocketed all out DONATIONS. wonderful, from-the-heart, 10-cent-also-nevermind donations. did you donate? awww!

statements like yours. I feel sad for you. continue substituting your own physical and mental backbone for the government's, and even our citizen army wont do any good.

Douglas
    Last edited by doug3fflux; 10th September 2005 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bumortic
    yes killing is sick. esp when soldiers are ordered to just kill anyone they see roaming on the streets
    bumortic, killing is not sick.
    (please refrain from challenging to kill in your reply. we are better off without dares to kill, that of which serves no other purpose than its literal meaning in itself.)

do you know why you are alive, for that matter? or for that matter, your parents? and before? and before? so by tracing back, it positively seems you cannot find a beginning, a start. then what is life? unsubstantial, but yet meaningful to the sanctioned creatures of this planet. (yes, you and me)

all the livearmstrong, vondutch, adidas culture. eminem, Maroon 5, or some other unknown-general-public non-mainstream (wow so cool i nv hear before) music artist. same with the gothic, mystique-ey facade,the dark eyeliners, i-don't-care-what-u-think-of me persona. or even better! ARTISTICALLY inclined, fashion-oriented character! i-am-highly-one-of-a-kind persona. identifying with such phenomena is testimony to how, sadly, youth or the like find meaning to their lives alive.

animals kill to eat, eat to kill. innate, Nature, karma. whatever you call it. what goes around may come around. in the end (which was, has been and will be highly relative), in our meaningless timespan alive, we do as we subjectively please, and we do it because we see meaning in it. terrorists do what they do because they percieve it as correct - go to a terrorist school in any terrorism-thriving population as a Missionary, drag out a few kids undergoing training there, and teach them the 'good' ways, and they become intune to what you percieve as correct.

killing happens solely because killing happens.

Douglas

Quote Originally Posted by huaiwei
    Any csers who happen to be there?
    Me!

Was there about 5.45pm. Managed to capture some shots with my cam phone. But nothing too horrifying. Cos the part was already covered with the white cloth.

Btw, I was behind this monk who was being interviewed by the news centre... lols...
    Have you read IT???

Quote Originally Posted by doug3fflux
    (please refrain from challenging to kill in your reply. we are better off without dares to kill, that of which serves no other purpose than its literal meaning in itself.)

do you know why you are alive, for that matter? or for that matter, your parents? and before? and before? so by tracing back, it positively seems you cannot find a beginning, a start. then what is life? unsubstantial, but yet meaningful to the sanctioned creatures of this planet. (yes, you and me)

all the livearmstrong, vondutch, adidas culture. eminem, Maroon 5, or some other unknown-general-public non-mainstream (wow so cool i nv hear before) music artist. same with the gothic, mystique-ey facade,the dark eyeliners, i-don't-care-what-u-think-of me persona. or even better! ARTISTICALLY inclined, fashion-oriented character! i-am-highly-one-of-a-kind persona. identifying with such phenomena is testimony to how, sadly, youth or the like find meaning to their lives alive.

animals kill to eat, eat to kill. innate, Nature, karma. whatever you call it. what goes around may come around. in the end (which was, has been and will be highly relative), in our meaningless timespan alive, we do as we subjectively please, and we do it because we see meaning in it. terrorists do what they do because they percieve it as correct - go to a terrorist school in any terrorism-thriving population as a Missionary, drag out a few kids undergoing training there, and teach them the 'good' ways, and they become intune to what you percieve as correct.

Douglas
    well if u read what i said be4 that line then ul see what i mean. i was actually responding to what ctrl del alt said. to me killing someone in this kinda manner is sick and yes also killing inocent lives is also sick like what the some counties are doing. misguided missiles? claims of nuclear weapons? and till now, no avail in finding them. making people think that by killing the people is good because they are cruel as a minority of them crashes into their tower. ahh push that thing aside. when i was refering to killing is sick is when someone kills in this kinda manner. well i personally enjoy gore and violence but only in films. well i ask you. do u think its fair for the soldiers to torture and humilate the prisoners and smile while taking pics of it and then having it publish?. it is doing 'good'? is it 'good' to kill inocent people? is it 'good' to make the whole world listen to your so called 'good' way of living? ahh nvm.
    Last edited by bumortic; 10th September 2005 at 03:10 AM.

Douglas
    well if u read what i said be4 that line then ul see what i mean. i was actually responding to what ctrl del alt said. to me killing someone in this kinda manner is sick and yes also killing inocent lives is also sick like what the some counties are doing. misguided missiles? claims of nuclear weapons? and till now to no avail in finding them. making people think that by killing the people is good because they are cruel as a minority of them crashes into their tower. ahh push that thing aside. when i was refering to killing is sick is when someone kills in this kinda manner. well i personally enjoy gore and violence but only in films. well i ask you. do u think its fair for the soldiers to torture and humilate the prisoners and smile while taking pics of it and then having it publish?. it is doing 'good'? is it 'good' to kill inocent people? is it 'good' to make the whole world listen to your so called 'good' way of living? ahh nvm.

Douglas
    well if u read what i said be4 that line then ul see what i mean. i was actually responding to what ctrl del alt said. to me killing someone in this kinda manner is sick and yes also killing inocent lives is also sick like what the some counties are doing. misguided missiles? claims of nuclear weapons? and till now to no avail in finding them. making people think that by killing the people is good because they are cruel as a minority of them crashes into their tower. ahh push that thing aside. when i was refering to killing is sick is when someone kills in this kinda manner. well i personally enjoy gore and violence but only in films. well i ask you. do u think its fair for the soldiers to torture and humilate the prisoners and smile while taking pics of it and then having it publish?. it is doing 'good'? is it 'good' to kill inocent people? is it 'good' to make the whole world listen to your so called 'good' way of living? ahh nvm.

At Orchard there were alot of anite riot police along orchard rd... And Alot of people here taking photo by using their HP phone...
    One of them must be lil princess

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast