Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 146

Thread: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Just a thought... Do you enjoy Kill Bill? the slashing & stuff? then y is the actually killing sickening? hmm... i dun get it thou...

    i find that to kill without reason is sickening, but i do believe that killing for a reason well answered is a reason enough to kill. so what should the answer be?...
    i dont enjoy Kill Bill, too bloody. was made to sit thru the whole show
    sickening becos it's taking another life away. seeing movie is one thing, real thing is out lah

    killing without reason ? cannot be lah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    A few weeks ago, 2 little girls were reported missing. They are both sisters. Older one is only thirteen years old. They left a note to the mum saying that they will be visiting a friend. After that, no trace....
    think they return home liao, if thats the 2 same girls... they went around den go carpark to sleep...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by bumortic
    well in film industry. gore and voilence is a worldwide fav. its a universal language. seriously. just look at the tons of film being made. but now we'r going over the topic. so lets drop the film subject.
    nope.. the film is relevant to me leh. maybe the psycho killer got the 'kick' out of watching those killing galore ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  4. #44

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    killing without reason ? cannot be lah [/QUOTE]
    well there are some people who does that.. as some are addicted to killing. this kinda issues are
    seldom here. its only in the states. and maybe some other places. haha the so called safest and richest country.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i dont enjoy Kill Bill, too bloody. was made to sit thru the whole show
    sickening becos it's taking another life away. seeing movie is one thing, real thing is out lah

    killing without reason ? cannot be lah
    killing without a reason is like the chainsaw massacre kind... maybe there is a reason for him... but not obvious to others...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Some equitorial, tropical isle
    Posts
    2,398

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    think they return home liao, if thats the 2 same girls... they went around den go carpark to sleep...
    The carpark one were two boys right???
    Or maybe i was mistaken...

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    killing without a reason is like the chainsaw massacre kind... maybe there is a reason for him... but not obvious to others...
    a reason to the murderer, but an excuse to others. this is how i see it
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  8. #48

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    nope.. the film is relevant to me leh. maybe the psycho killer got the 'kick' out of watching those killing galore ?
    what film is relevant to you?.. yeah maybe he got te kick from watchin the films. but not everyone. do you?. its only a minority that are influcened. for all we know the killer might be influcend by the killing scenes in Mr and Mrs Smith. well 1 main reason is media. even if these gore films arnt made. there is always websites like ogrish.com rotten.com or even those wierd japanese who have pleasure eating up people. ahh now i remember a docu on channel news asia about a japanese guy who voluntery asked another japanese who was a canibal to cut, cook and eat up his d.ick..

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by bumortic
    what film is relevant to you?.. yeah maybe he got te kick from watchin the films. but not everyone. do you?. its only a minority that are influcened. for all we know the killer might be influcend by the killing scenes in Mr and Mrs Smith. well 1 main reason is media. even if these gore films arnt made. there is always websites like ogrish.com rotten.com or even those wierd japanese who have pleasure eating up people. ahh now i remember a docu on channel news asia about a japanese guy who voluntery asked another japanese who was a canibal to cut, cook and eat up his d.ick..
    think you should watch Ichi The Killer...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #50

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    ok will do.

  11. #51
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Wah piang....i was around that area this afternoon.

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    wonder which lucky soul found the bag

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    wonder which lucky soul found the bag
    just saw the news, poor cleaner....

  14. #54

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    interesting,i bet the suspect will be nail within 24hr.sg police very efficient lor.
    timer starts now...

    whoever did that, he/she be better k*** himself

  15. #55

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    wonder which lucky soul found the bag
    was it a plastic bag or paper bag?

    nononsense here<<<<<

    well it doesn't matter...

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    what the XXXX has singapore come to?


    Tread edited. And a stern WARNING issued. Watch your language!
    Next will be a BAN.
    Last edited by Bluestrike; 9th September 2005 at 11:11 PM.

  17. #57

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by baqman
    what the XXXX has singapore come to?
    strong words man
    Last edited by Bluestrike; 9th September 2005 at 11:12 PM.

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by thobs
    strong words man
    who ask u go ask him which bag he used man...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #59
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    who ask u go ask him which bag he used man...
    Dun antagonise him. Wait he Control, Alternate and Delete you.

  20. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    near the Equator
    Posts
    1,255

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    A few weeks ago, 2 little girls were reported missing. They are both sisters. Older one is only thirteen years old. They left a note to the mum saying that they will be visiting a friend. After that, no trace....
    They went home to their family after a few days.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •