Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 146

Thread: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim
    of all places...why Orchard MRT station... its quite not a very good place to hide it ya? or am i wrong about this? hmm...
    The most dangerous place is the safest place?
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  2. #22

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    go there do wat? search for the exact location? haha....i dun think it was found in the station itself.

    Huh? no way man. search for the exact location

    what i'm trying to say is that i still wanna go there in singapore, not in mrt station... besides i haven't tried taking mrt

    still sg is the a safe country for me

  3. #23

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    go there do wat? search for the exact location? haha....i dun think it was found in the station itself.
    Said to be found between teh grass patch and the mosiac wall...
    oh well .. stay tuned to the News tonite.

  4. #24

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Dismemberment after she is dead makes no difference, dead is dead. If however, she was beheaded just to shock people or for terrorism then they really are *******s.

  5. #25
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    interesting,i bet the suspect will be nail within 24hr.sg police very efficient lor.


  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by red_ryder
    Dismemberment after she is dead makes no difference, dead is dead. If however, she was beheaded just to shock people or for terrorism then they really are *******s.
    lets say wat if the lady is some embassador, den they have a video like the other guy who was brutally beheaded alive... that would be shocking & also another race to eliminate terrorism in this area... i better start buying foreign currency...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #27

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    lets say wat if the lady is some embassador, den they have a video like the other guy who was brutally beheaded alive... that would be shocking & also another race to eliminate terrorism in this area... i better start buying foreign currency...
    well we are in no right to pin point the fault to the terrorist. for all we now if might be our neighbour or our own relatives doin it. like expample the china women's case. that was a work did by our own singaporean. thou terrorist are bad or somewhat cruel. we must not forget about the normal people. evil is in everyone.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Cocteau Twins
    Posts
    2,116

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    what's in the box?!

  9. #29

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    is it sick to only kill 1 person or torture hundreds of people and take photos while posing with a happy face in the mist of doing it? well everything happens for a reason

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by bumortic
    well we are in no right to pin point the fault to the terrorist. for all we now if might be our neighbour or our own relatives doin it. like expample the china women's case. that was a work did by our own singaporean. thou terrorist are bad or somewhat cruel. we must not forget about the normal people. evil is in everyone.
    i'm not attributing it directly to terrorist, i'm just making an assumption based on the discussion we have... forget to put a disclaimer...

    ok... i made an ass out of me...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by bumortic
    is it sick to only kill 1 person or torture hundreds of people and take photos while posing with a happy face in the mist of doing it? well everything happens for a reason
    be it
    terrorists
    or just some serial killer(s) and regardless of their nationality, fact is this is one sickening case.

    true enough, psycho killers do have reason to kill too. for fun?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  12. #32

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    be it or just some serial killer(s) and regardless of their nationality, fact is this is one sickening case.

    true enough, psycho killers do have reason to kill too. for fun?
    or maybe its because of the way people were treating him/her in the past and they are out for revenge?. haha

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by bumortic
    or maybe its because of the way people were treating him/her in the past and they are out for revenge?. haha
    be it the doing of t*rrorists or some psycho killer(s), i find it equally sickening. killing IS killing
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Some equitorial, tropical isle
    Posts
    2,398

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    I hope the head does not belong to one of the 2 missing little girls.....

  15. #35

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    be it the doing of t*rrorists or some psycho killer(s), i find it equally sickening. killing IS killing
    yes killing is sick. esp when soldiers are ordered to just kill anyone they see roaming on the streets. ahhh farenhite 9/11.

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    be it the doing of t*rrorists or some psycho killer(s), i find it equally sickening. killing IS killing
    Just a thought... Do you enjoy Kill Bill? the slashing & stuff? then y is the actually killing sickening? hmm... i dun get it thou...

    i find that to kill without reason is sickening, but i do believe that killing for a reason well answered is a reason enough to kill. so what should the answer be?...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    I'm a Llama!
    Posts
    4,751

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    I hope the head does not belong to one of the 2 missing little girls.....
    Haven't been keeping up with the news... what 2 missing girls?

  18. #38

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Just a thought... Do you enjoy Kill Bill? the slashing & stuff? then y is the actually killing sickening? hmm... i dun get it thou...

    i find that to kill without reason is sickening, but i do believe that killing for a reason well answered is a reason enough to kill. so what should the answer be?...
    well personally i love violence and gore esp if its in a film like kill bill, reservouir dogs or ever our local made film Perth. its fine with me as long as its not done outside.

  19. #39

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    well in film industry. gore and voilence is a worldwide fav. its a universal language. seriously. just look at the tons of film being made. but now we'r going over the topic. so lets drop the film subject.

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Some equitorial, tropical isle
    Posts
    2,398

    Default Re: [News] Woman's head found in a bag behind Orchard MRT station

    Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    Haven't been keeping up with the news... what 2 missing girls?
    A few weeks ago, 2 little girls were reported missing. They are both sisters. Older one is only thirteen years old. They left a note to the mum saying that they will be visiting a friend. After that, no trace....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •