Thread: COMEX Buffalo Booth Shop name?

Default COMEX Buffalo Booth Shop name?

Does anyone know what's the name of the shop that set up the Buffalo booth in the last COMEX? I was trying to find it in the brochure I got but apparently they didn't put any company stamp on it.

Would appreciated if anyone could provide me the name and location of the shop

btw, a friend just tested the WHR-G54S Wireless router, said it have v.good wireless reception/transmission, and v.good range too even without the additional booster antenna.

Default Re: COMEX Buffalo Booth Shop name?

Oh, I bought my Buffalo router frm them... starts with a 'C'. Forgotten the name but I can tell u the exact location for it.

Go to Sim Lim and take the escalator up to the 3rd floor where u can see Art Brothers (the one that's always showing wrestling or some movies), the shop that set up the Buffalo booth is right beside Art Brothers.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

copernicus?

can do wireless bridging too....
    Last edited by kegler; 9th September 2005 at 02:13 PM.

Beside Art Brothers eh?... many thanks... planing to get the WHS-G54S leh...kekekek... see how...

Quote Originally Posted by kegler
    copernicus?

can do wireless bridging too....
    no offense to the shop & to the buffalo items, i think you can search around SLS for a bargain... cos i bought a buffalo Linkstation previously from the C shop, the sales die die dun gimme discount despite not having a high capacity version, so i bought, and when i walked to the top level, they are selling with the price written outside with a higher capacity and lower price than i bought... about 100+ difference... bang my balls but i know lppl, cos i din do my homework, cos i just walked into the 1st shop i see selling the buffalo item i wan.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

did you see a doctor for your balls afterwards?

anyways always good to walk around and know the general pricing. like what they say in taiwan: huo bi san jia.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    no offense to the shop & to the buffalo items, i think you can search around SLS for a bargain... cos i bought a buffalo Linkstation previously from the C shop, the sales die die dun gimme discount despite not having a high capacity version, so i bought, and when i walked to the top level, they are selling with the price written outside with a higher capacity and lower price than i bought... about 100+ difference... bang my balls but i know lppl, cos i din do my homework, cos i just walked into the 1st shop i see selling the buffalo item i wan.
    Oh thanks, I'll pretty well aware abt these stuff, money dun grow on trees, so I am quite particular on every cent I spent...