Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Thinktank new bags for mirrorless cameras.

  1. #1

    Default Thinktank new bags for mirrorless cameras.


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,436

    Default

    Interesting.... Finally
    Don't brag about your accomplishments; Show us your future works.

  3. #3

    Default

    The new switch line from tenba is also quite interesting.

    http://www.tenba.com/Collections/switch.aspx
    hi

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Singapore central area
    Posts
    230

    Default Re: Thinktank new bags for mirrorless cameras.

    Any Tenba retailer in Sgp. Switch 10 almost like Crumpler 6/7M.


    Quote Originally Posted by silvermoon1407 View Post
    The new switch line from tenba is also quite interesting.

    http://www.tenba.com/Collections/switch.aspx

  5. #5
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinJoyfish View Post
    Any Tenba retailer in Sgp. Switch 10 almost like Crumpler 6/7M.
    I remember several shops carrying tenba. IIRC SLRR carries it.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Thinktank new bags for mirrorless cameras.

    i wouldn't get get a bag that gives easy access for people to take things easily. looking at how big the zippers are, and how the little zippered pocket isn't that well-hidden.

    not a bag i'd bring around.

    for security i'd go with sling bags or backpacks with zippers that are better-concealed.

  7. #7
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,393

    Default Re: Thinktank new bags for mirrorless cameras.

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i wouldn't get get a bag that gives easy access for people to take things easily. looking at how big the zippers are, and how the little zippered pocket isn't that well-hidden.
    Yeah, the main zip so open and easily accessible. I once had the encounter of a zip on my backpack being opened in a crowd. Luckily nothing valuable or important was taken.
    Thanktank Suburban Disguise is a better choice: open towards the carrier, not to the front.
    EOS

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •