Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Lost

  1. #1

    Default Lost

    Anyone watching this show? I love it! But as usual, hate those commericals always coming in at the wrong time... Grrrr

    Wonder when will they release the vcd/dvd.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Lost

    this season will end in a bloody cliff hanger...
    grrrr

  3. #3
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default Re: Lost

    Ah Gu, wait no more!

    You can get it from Amazon!

  4. #4

    Default Re: Lost

    Quote Originally Posted by laugh
    this season will end in a bloody cliff hanger...
    grrrr


    You must be kidding!

    Then how? Grrrrr... don't watch liao.

  5. #5
    Phildate
    Guests

    Default Re: Lost

    You can get it from Amazon!
    I ordered it from Amazon about 10 days ago and just got an email to say it's been shipped. Hoping it doesn't get stuck in customs for weeks like some DVDs do. Never seen the show but heard it's good. Like to watch these shows on DVD without all those ads.

  6. #6
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Lost

    Quote Originally Posted by Phildate
    I ordered it from Amazon about 10 days ago and just got an email to say it's been shipped. Hoping it doesn't get stuck in customs for weeks like some DVDs do. Never seen the show but heard it's good. Like to watch these shows on DVD without all those ads.
    Can I borrow them?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Lost

    Lost II will be shown soon... I think Sep 16?? or there...


    but Sing... dunno when~

  8. #8

    Default Re: Lost

    U all sure u really wanna wanna watch this season?
    I suggest wait for next season to come out 1st, then watch together.
    The ending sux. A lot of pple dun like it. But it leaves us thinking what really happened.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Lost

    The copy from amazon is only for the first season.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Lost

    Quote Originally Posted by Phildate
    I ordered it from Amazon about 10 days ago and just got an email to say it's been shipped. Hoping it doesn't get stuck in customs for weeks like some DVDs do. Never seen the show but heard it's good. Like to watch these shows on DVD without all those ads.

    How much did you pay altogether? Including the shipping?


    Grrrr... I only watch a bit here and there.

    Can't wait for the whole show to complete.

  11. #11
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Lost

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    How much did you pay altogether? Including the shipping?


    Grrrr... I only watch a bit here and there.

    Can't wait for the whole show to complete.
    Queue up hor.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Lost

    I watched the whole series in 4 days...damn good. nail-biting story line....better not say the ending otherwise ganna flame...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  13. #13
    Phildate
    Guests

    Default Re: Lost

    ESPN, togu, you can borrow after I've watched - that is, if and when they arrive ok. Can't remember how much I paid? Did a photo job for someone in US and they paid me in Amazon vouchers so used those :-)

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    1,314

    Default Re: Lost

    I finished watching season 1...waiting for season 2. Even US has not launch season 2 series yet.

    Great show! alot of mystery and seems like every1 is keeping a secret. And y do they get the boy and the baby? Whahaha (spoiler)

  15. #15
    Phildate
    Guests

    Default Re: Lost

    Quote Originally Posted by rainman
    And y do they get the boy and the baby? Whahaha (spoiler)
    I knew someone would do this. Be a little more intelligent.

  16. #16
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Lost

    Quote Originally Posted by Phildate
    ESPN, togu, you can borrow after I've watched - that is, if and when they arrive ok. Can't remember how much I paid? Did a photo job for someone in US and they paid me in Amazon vouchers so used those :-)
    Kewl!! TIA!

  17. #17

    Default Re: Lost

    Quote Originally Posted by Phildate
    ESPN, togu, you can borrow after I've watched - that is, if and when they arrive ok. Can't remember how much I paid? Did a photo job for someone in US and they paid me in Amazon vouchers so used those :-)

    Kakkakakk!!



    * togu slaps espn while doing the cs dance...

  18. #18

    Default Re: Lost

    Quote Originally Posted by rainman
    I finished watching season 1...waiting for season 2. Even US has not launch season 2 series yet.

    Great show! alot of mystery and seems like every1 is keeping a secret. And y do they get the boy and the baby? Whahaha (spoiler)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •