Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: This picture here is proof that camera equipment helps a lot in your pictures.

Default Re: This picture here is proof that camera equipment helps a lot in your pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    You are doing fine Jeff. keep on.posting and reading.
    ...and be entertained

Trolling and entertainment aside, this is a serious matter for us avid photographers who works have been used to satisfy one's self esteem and amusement.He also posted one of my photo in another forum and claimed the credit.I hereby urge the moderators to take firm action on Soulblade88 inorder to prevent him from further trolling by infringing the intellectual properties rights of serious photographers.You will never know who the next victim is.Scintillation was gracious enough to admit his error in making the wrong identification and reported the violation. I sincerely respected him for his integrity,otherwise my reputation would be tarnished.As such ,Soulblade88 's action also resulted in defamation which we cannot take it lightly.
    Last edited by subatoyo; 7th March 2015 at 08:13 AM.

Default Re: This picture here is proof that camera equipment helps a lot in your pictures.

If Soulblade88 and death_samurai being the same person, he is having a rough time in the other forum...

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?p=4992322

Certainly looks like it! If I had more time I would try looking for other forums where he's looking for people who will sympathize with him. Good for some laughs.

Give him credit though - he is willing to go to great lengths to find someone who will agree. That is pure determination.

Did picture1 get edited with special effects? This picture is taken by the moderator from a photography forum and people are sensitive over there i don't dare to ask.
    Hahahahahhah.... we are very sensitive??!!

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=387823

Now I believe I know what is the reason that TS aka Soulblade88 keep posting such kind of threads at different forums, it is not about he don't have the photography knowledge, photography skills or don't have the photography gears or don't have the photography editing programme.

TS, simply put it, you don't have the creative mind of an artist to see things.

Photographers with an artistic mind will able to create intriguing photos make viewers wonder.

without it, photographers can only create snap shots, crap shots.

this, the artistic mind allow us to create arts, it is not something that money can buy, or download, it is not a physical thing, it is something that reside inside us.

some people have more of it, some people have less of it,
    why some people have more of it? because they treasure it, cultivate it, groom it, and let it flourish.
    why some people have less of it? because they have the same thinking the as you. Oh, it must be the camera, must the lens, must be the photoshop. blar blar blar, I must get better camera lens or whatever to make my shots like these master blar blar blar...
    So the voice of creative mind inside you getting dimmer and dimmer, till a day it totally gone.

we have been keep telling you that you are heading the wrong direction, but you refuse to listen.
    from your postings in Guru3D, seem like your artistic mind is totally gone, hopeless already.
    I think from now on I will just shut up and give up, same like many other members.
    Last edited by catchlights; 7th March 2015 at 08:48 AM.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Blog Entries

i think enough electrons have been spilled over this and we have given ample opportunity to respond to numerous requests for clarifications as to why images were .... misappropriated for trolling purposes. the fact that soulblade88 has logged in as early as this morning 4.18am and not responded probably indicated his delight in the sh1tz storm he created just for his jollies.

so, please take your trolling to other forums who are more tolerant of you. thread closed.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234