Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Hi to everyone!

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guests

    Default Hi to everyone!

    New to ClubSnap.
    Saw the posting on HWZ photography,
    decided to join this community too.

    Can anyone recommend a free and mostly reliable site for me to post my pics. I am registered with Pbase but now that they've decided that they will charge soon, I dont feel like uploading all my pics there, only to have to move again soon.

    Thanks very much!

  2. #2
    ClubSNAP Admin
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    ClubSNAP
    Posts
    667,073

    Default Re: Hi to everyone!

    Originally posted by Unregistered
    New to ClubSnap.
    Saw the posting on HWZ photography,
    decided to join this community too.

    Can anyone recommend a free and mostly reliable site for me to post my pics. I am registered with Pbase but now that they've decided that they will charge soon, I dont feel like uploading all my pics there, only to have to move again soon.

    Thanks very much!
    Welcome to ClubSNAP

    The information you need is here: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...&threadid=1420

  3. #3

    Default Re: Hi to everyone!

    Originally posted by Unregistered
    New to ClubSnap.
    Saw the posting on HWZ photography,
    decided to join this community too.

    Can anyone recommend a free and mostly reliable site for me to post my pics. I am registered with Pbase but now that they've decided that they will charge soon, I dont feel like uploading all my pics there, only to have to move again soon.

    Thanks very much!
    Welcome... to our humble domain.....

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Welcom welcome.....

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Under your skin
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Welcome! Interesting nick.. Unregistered.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Originally posted by rochkoh
    Welcome! Interesting nick.. Unregistered.
    There's another also veri the cute...call him/herself Anonymous...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    can i register a nick call "banned" ??

    it is a very popular word in EDMW now

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Hougang, SG
    Posts
    1,338

    Default

    Originally posted by kamwai
    can i register a nick call "banned" ??

    it is a very popular word in EDMW now
    U naughty naughty boy..........

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Under your skin
    Posts
    533

    Default

    Originally posted by Jayan


    There's another also veri the cute...call him/herself Anonymous...
    Anyone called 'Adminstrator' here?
    Or fer Unix / Linux users 'root'?


  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guests

    Default

    Thanks a lot for the warm welcome.

    Can almost feel like part of the family now. =)

    I chose Unregistered as my nick here becos i often encountered it in HWZ.. surf halfway, then would pop up and say that I am not logged in, etc... even though my cookies are supposed to last forever.. ..

    So now overhere i dont have to type my nick! just put password can come in liao.. so happy hehehe.

    I would like to see some nicks like MasterMember, Arch-Supremacy, Administrator, Moderator here.. heheh.. like spoofing HWZ like that.

    Btw Jayan, nice avatar!!

    I love the smileys here!!

  11. #11

    Default

    Originally posted by Unregistered
    Thanks a lot for the warm welcome.

    Can almost feel like part of the family now. =)

    I chose Unregistered as my nick here becos i often encountered it in HWZ.. surf halfway, then would pop up and say that I am not logged in, etc... even though my cookies are supposed to last forever.. ..

    So now overhere i dont have to type my nick! just put password can come in liao.. so happy hehehe.

    I would like to see some nicks like MasterMember, Arch-Supremacy, Administrator, Moderator here.. heheh.. like spoofing HWZ like that.

    Btw Jayan, nice avatar!!

    I love the smileys here!!
    Well glad you fell that way......
    Now, is to make make the distance shorter...... join us this Sat? at Chingay.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •