Thread: kiteboarding in Singapore

Default kiteboarding in Singapore

Hi Guys
    just wanted you know if you wanna shoot some action shots head down to change beach carpark, will see a bunch of kiteboarding enthusiast, pulling off bunch of arial tricks
    http://www.singaporekiteboarding.com

Default Re: kiteboarding in Singapore

Which day and time would there be more folks surfing? Are these guys similar to those I saw doing their thing near to the Lagoona hawker center at East Coast park?

Never thought the wind were strong enough to get good air time locally.
    Last edited by sammy888; 3rd March 2015 at 02:21 PM. Reason: typo
    A good photo's 45% you, 45% practice & 10% equipment. A bad photo share the same ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Which day and time would there be more folks surfing? Are these guys similar to those I saw doing their thing near to the Lagoona hawker center at East Coast park?

Near thought the wind were strong enough to get some good air time locally.
    What you saw at the lagoon was cable skiing/wakeboarding
    In kiteboaridng, we relying totally on wind for the pull and we get awesome airtime as well
    Check out some photos here

http://www.singaporekiteboarding.com

Also like my Facebook page at singaporekiteboarding.com

Oh ya, and if you wanna learn how to kiteboard, groupon is also having a deal on it
    Cheers

Thanks for clarifying, Actually I am aware of the difference since I am a fan of Richard Branson and he is into Kiteboarding. I happen to see from a far distance sails moving about from a far distance off and thought they were doing something like kite boarding though I was not sure if this caught on in Singapore.

You young generation are lucky to have this. I saw this long time back in documentaries and sports channels. My days I only got ot windsurfing on boards. heheheh... Would love to take this up if I was like 10 - 15 years younger heee... I just might head down to shoot the action. thanks for the lead.

* I just visited your facebook and it was indeed also done in East Coast as I could see the Bedok Jetty in the background from the photos in facebook.
    Last edited by sammy888; 3rd March 2015 at 02:26 PM. Reason: addition
    A good photo's 45% you, 45% practice & 10% equipment. A bad photo share the same ratio.