Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

  1. #1

    Default digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    Thank you for being an Olympus Customer. As an Olympus customer, you are entitled to a FREE Olympus Digital Workshop.

    VENUE : 491B RIVER VALLEY ROAD

    ADDRESS - #12-01 VALLEY POINT OFFICE TOWER
    Singapore 248373

    DATE/DAY : 13/09/2005 TUESDAY

    TIME : 19:00hrs TILL 22:30 HRS

    SPEAKER : MR ANTONIO

    As seats are limited and on first come first served basis, please RSVP and confirm your attendance. We hope that as an Olympus customer, this Digital Workshop will give a better understanding of the camera you bought and the knowledge of digital photography making you a proud owner of Olympus Camera. Welcome On Board.

    Please follow all instructions given below for your reference and action before attending the workshop.

    To maximise the usefulness of this workshop, Olympus advises participants to :

    1) Read through the instruction manual for your camera, and take at least 10-20 pictures using the various functions and features of your camera. It's important for you to familiarise yourself with simple operations such as taking a picture and playing back the images on your camera before you come for the workshop.

    2) Install the Camedia Master software onto your PC, download the pictures you have taken from your camera, and familiarise yourself a little with the software interface and features. The Instruction Manual for Camedia Master is found in the HELP menu with the software application itself.

    3) Bring freshly charged batteries for your camera.

    Notes :

    A) Bring along your camera for the hands-on practise.

    B) Please bring along the warranty card + proof purchase receipt for endorsement at the counter.

    C) Cancellation of workshop must be given 3 days in advance before the actual date.

    D) No replacement is allowed upon non-attendance.

    Admission strictly by RSVP : Ms SURINI tel : 68335318 or e-mail : g_surini.osp@olympus.com.sg

    Ms GRACE tel : 68335320 or e-mail : sl_cheong.osp@olympus.com.sg

    Regards,

    MR SUNNY NG

    Marketing Manager

    Consumer Products Division

    491B RIVER VALLEY ROAD, VALLEY POINT OFFICE TOWER #13-04 S(248373)

  2. #2

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    wind30, u going? i recieved the e-mail a few times but have'nt been able to make it so far.... remember to share what u learnt here

  3. #3

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    Is this a combined E-1 and E-300 workshop? I was told that E-1 users have 2 workshops, one indoors and the other outdoors.

  4. #4
    Member kktan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lands behind the Wood
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    Quote Originally Posted by XanderMan
    Is this a combined E-1 and E-300 workshop? I was told that E-1 users have 2 workshops, one indoors and the other outdoors.
    All E-System owner who bought their camera in Singapore comes with a class room workshop and an outdoor expedition. Both E-1 and E-300 users attend the same class and expedition.

    Workshop Instructor: Mr. Antonio

    Expedition Instructor: Mr. John Arrifin


  5. #5

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    Quote Originally Posted by kktan
    All E-System owner who bought their camera in Singapore comes with a class room workshop and an outdoor expedition. Both E-1 and E-300 users attend the same class and expedition.

    Workshop Instructor: Mr. Antonio

    Expedition Instructor: Mr. John Arrifin

    Thanks for the clarification. Time to sign up

  6. #6

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    Quote Originally Posted by kktan
    All E-System owner who bought their camera in Singapore comes with a class room workshop and an outdoor expedition. Both E-1 and E-300 users attend the same class and expedition.

    Workshop Instructor: Mr. Antonio

    Expedition Instructor: Mr. John Arrifin

    the expedition is usually held on which day?

  7. #7

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    Quote Originally Posted by burger
    the expedition is usually held on which day?
    Saturday mornin. usual SBG

  8. #8

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    Quote Originally Posted by chii
    Saturday mornin. usual SBG
    so desu ne


  9. #9

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    Quote Originally Posted by burger
    so desu ne

    I might go for the next one to help out

  10. #10
    Member kktan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lands behind the Wood
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    Quote Originally Posted by chii
    I might go for the next one to help out
    Workshop or Expedition???

    I "ON" you.


  11. #11

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    Quote Originally Posted by chii
    I might go for the next one to help out

  12. #12

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    Quote Originally Posted by chii
    I might go for the next one to help out
    I might go n help myself out to the 150mm n 300mm

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northen part of Sing a pore
    Posts
    2,153

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    helping out to play with new toys?

  14. #14

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    Quote Originally Posted by wind30
    Dear Sir/Madam,

    Thank you for being an Olympus Customer. As an Olympus customer, you are entitled to a FREE Olympus Digital Workshop.

    VENUE : 491B RIVER VALLEY ROAD

    ADDRESS - #12-01 VALLEY POINT OFFICE TOWER
    Singapore 248373

    DATE/DAY : 13/09/2005 TUESDAY

    TIME : 19:00hrs TILL 22:30 HRS

    SPEAKER : MR ANTONIO

    As seats are limited and on first come first served basis, please RSVP and confirm your attendance. We hope that as an Olympus customer, this Digital Workshop will give a better understanding of the camera you bought and the knowledge of digital photography making you a proud owner of Olympus Camera. Welcome On Board.

    Please follow all instructions given below for your reference and action before attending the workshop.

    To maximise the usefulness of this workshop, Olympus advises participants to :

    1) Read through the instruction manual for your camera, and take at least 10-20 pictures using the various functions and features of your camera. It's important for you to familiarise yourself with simple operations such as taking a picture and playing back the images on your camera before you come for the workshop.

    2) Install the Camedia Master software onto your PC, download the pictures you have taken from your camera, and familiarise yourself a little with the software interface and features. The Instruction Manual for Camedia Master is found in the HELP menu with the software application itself.

    3) Bring freshly charged batteries for your camera.

    Notes :

    A) Bring along your camera for the hands-on practise.

    B) Please bring along the warranty card + proof purchase receipt for endorsement at the counter.

    C) Cancellation of workshop must be given 3 days in advance before the actual date.

    D) No replacement is allowed upon non-attendance.

    Admission strictly by RSVP : Ms SURINI tel : 68335318 or e-mail : g_surini.osp@olympus.com.sg

    Ms GRACE tel : 68335320 or e-mail : sl_cheong.osp@olympus.com.sg

    Regards,

    MR SUNNY NG

    Marketing Manager

    Consumer Products Division

    491B RIVER VALLEY ROAD, VALLEY POINT OFFICE TOWER #13-04 S(248373)
    Hello Wind30

    Are you the marketing manager of Olympus?

    Cheers

  15. #15

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    ??? I am a fellow E1 owner. Just post here in case some interested people missed the email.

    haven't decided on whether to go as it is on a weekday night.

  16. #16

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    have not even registered yet

  17. #17
    Member kktan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lands behind the Wood
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    Quote Originally Posted by burger
    have not even registered yet
    It's not too late. Just go to www.olympus.com.sg or call them to register lor.


  18. #18

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    Quote Originally Posted by kktan
    It's not too late. Just go to www.olympus.com.sg or call them to register lor.

    1) Read through the instruction manual for your camera, and take at least 10-20 pictures using the various functions and features of your camera. It's important for you to familiarise yourself with simple operations such as taking a picture and playing back the images on your camera before you come for the workshop.

    2) Install the Camedia Master software onto your PC, download the pictures you have taken from your camera, and familiarise yourself a little with the software interface and features. The Instruction Manual for Camedia Master is found in the HELP menu with the software application itself.

    both have not done yet

    next round bah

  19. #19

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    Quote Originally Posted by burger
    1) Read through the instruction manual for your camera, and take at least 10-20 pictures using the various functions and features of your camera. It's important for you to familiarise yourself with simple operations such as taking a picture and playing back the images on your camera before you come for the workshop.

    2) Install the Camedia Master software onto your PC, download the pictures you have taken from your camera, and familiarise yourself a little with the software interface and features. The Instruction Manual for Camedia Master is found in the HELP menu with the software application itself.

    both have not done yet

    next round bah
    LAZY

    bring cammy go Oppit shoot woh

  20. #20

    Default Re: digital workshop for Esystem 13 sep

    Is there any expiry date to attend the lessons?

    I think I need more time to familarise myself with my E-1. Too many buttons, miss using my FM2.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •