Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 106

Thread: A good n powerful Digicam for Beginners

  1. #1

    Default A good n powerful Digicam for Beginners

    Hi,

    I m sourcing out for a good n solid digicam for myself as a beginners. As i hv not much knowledge abt digicams, i dunno which brand n model is good. If possible, i want a solid one which can take good nite shots.

    I heard alot of raves on Fuji Finepix and Canon Powershot G2 is good enuff. What do u think? thanks. If possible, pls include the price range. thanks.
    Last edited by Yvisg; 14th October 2002 at 01:11 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    I recommend either the G2 or Nikon 5700. A new one would cost around $1.3k to 1.4k.

    Thinking of selling away my G1. Interested?
    Get the latest news with Today Online Downloader

  3. #3

    Default

    budget
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    As Megaweb has stated, It would those whwo wish to advice you on which camera to get if a budget was provided?

    Anyhow, i would recommand the S602Z.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang
    Anyhow, i would recommand the S602Z.
    Kekekeke, there you go again!!

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by camerakit
    I recommend either the G2 or Nikon 5700. A new one would cost around $1.3k to 1.4k.

    Thinking of selling away my G1. Interested?
    how much for your g1??

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by darkness


    Kekekeke, there you go again!!
    Hey, i don't hear any sighs of regrets on your part.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  8. #8

    Default

    Dynomax you have PM.
    Get the latest news with Today Online Downloader

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,741

    Thumbs up 602Z

    Interested in a second-hand, brand new condition 602Z?

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=14946

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default Re: 602Z

    Originally posted by imaginary_number
    Interested in a second-hand, brand new condition 602Z?

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=14946
    LOL

    Like that also can ah?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,741

    Default Re: Re: 602Z

    Originally posted by Wolfgang


    LOL

    Like that also can ah?
    Yup, and if he buys it from me, it'll be your credit

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default Re: Re: Re: 602Z

    Originally posted by imaginary_number


    Yup, and if he buys it from me, it'll be your credit
    Wah......... *starts to day dream abt the commission i'll be getting*
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,315

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang

    Hey, i don't hear any sighs of regrets on your part.
    heheee... neither me!!!

  14. #14

    Default

    Dun forget the good old C2100uz Ultra Zoom with image stablizer. Btw, I have one to offer.

  15. #15

    Default

    Originally posted by megaweb
    budget

    My budget is ard $1k. hopefully to get a powerful one for nite shots.

  16. #16

    Default

    Anyhow, i would recommand the S602Z.


    What is S602Z? under which brand???

  17. #17

    Default

    Originally posted by Yvisg
    Anyhow, i would recommand the S602Z.


    What is S602Z? under which brand???
    Fujifilm.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    Originally posted by Yvisg



    My budget is ard $1k. hopefully to get a powerful one for nite shots.
    Just right! Buy from me

    602Z is the Fuji Finepix you were considering in your first post


    Check out my ad:
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=14946
    Last edited by imaginary_number; 14th October 2002 at 11:03 PM.

  19. #19

    Default

    Thanks for all ur suggestions n replies. but i prefer to buy a brand new one rather than a 2nd hand one thanks. i m stil considering cos it's not a small sum of $.

  20. #20

    Default

    Originally posted by Yvisg
    Thanks for all ur suggestions n replies. but i prefer to buy a brand new one rather than a 2nd hand one thanks. i m stil considering cos it's not a small sum of $.
    u can read the camera reviews at these sites
    http://www.dpreview.com/
    http://www.imaging-resource.com/
    http://www.steves-digicams.com/

    Fujifilm finefix 602 is abt $1200 (new)
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •