Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what would be a innovative form of photography that one can embark on?

Default Re: what would be a innovative form of photography that one can embark on?

Well, don't blame me for being crazy but sometimes photography is about invoking emotion in people.

I once have this crazy idea to do a collection of macro of my you know..... my feaces, sh*t. After that I will get it decolorised and photoshoped and do a 20" X 30" of each basically for exhibition purposes and see what the reaction of the viewers would be if they even guess what it was in the first place.

Is that being creative or disgusting

Default Re: what would be a innovative form of photography that one can embark on?

oh ok.. andy u r quite.. creative

oh i went to a wedding once and this kid was taking pics all over with his dad's prosumer cam. quite cute. the kid would look @ the pic on the lcd and decuide to keep or not. i never got to see the shots though..

eh...my friend who is in the advertising field said that while potrait photography has been overdone and possibly perfected, potrait photography of er.. the more private areas have yet to be fully established - singapore or any western world..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12